Apple to become world's first $1 trillion company

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those in the US, buy apple shares.

We in India also can buy shares of foreign companies, It's not a required to live in a country to buy stocks of that country's company..... Worldwide Trading/Investing is possible :) I myself trade in my Indian Markets, Dow Jones, Hang Seng, Taiwan and Europe :)

Summed Up: If apple keeps rising at this speed or more then they will be. they are surpassing google, but not by much.

We in India also can buy shares of foreign companies, It's not a required to live in a country to buy stocks of that country's company..... Worldwide Trading/Investing is possible :) I myself trade in my Indian Markets, Dow Jones, Hang Seng, Taiwan and Europe :)

Yeah, so buy some for me. ;)

meh, i will always prefer android, itunes is possibly the worst software in bloody existance and i refuse to own a device where i am forced to use it. NO.

No matter what people say about android being better etc. Apple has proven to be doing something right. It's not always about the features packed into a device.

Example:
A Kia/Hyundai is PACKED with standard features.
A Toyota, say, Camry is way less in comparison. The brand is known for reliability (well not with the acceleration issues). People still buy it. Why? It's popular.
A BMW with the same amount of features may cost 30-40k more. Why do people go with it? Simply, hype, reliability, etc.
Android is pretty great, however there are so many 'android' brands. HTC, Samsung, LG, etc. Theres only one Apple iPhone. What brings down android is how readily available it is. There is no luxury to it at all. Also, when one phone glitches it brings down the entire brand name. HTC Thunderbolt greatly disappointed me with the battery life. Droid Bionic had some pretty lame issues. The best I've experienced so far is the SII and Razr maxx.

@DJboutit
It's usually the mindless people, the people who know nothing, the people who like luxuries, etc who buy Apple products. Most techy nerds go for alternatives such as custom built PCs/Android smart phones. They know that those types give the best bang for the buck, lol. Think you've got it in reverse.

I just read in an article that you can use android just like linux/windows to exploit PC / smartphone's.

Android is the best, so far.

Apple to become a trillion dollar company by selling overpriced junk. :facepalm:

Thanks to the ignorant peeps who give them money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back