Status
Not open for further replies.
Correctomundo. Never happening again. But he best pray to the Lord himself that phone number on his paypal is not his real phone number.

Btw wasnt advertising. Want me just to remove my sig for your posts :D

Your post just seemed like it was out of a movie.

Sorry if I did anything wrong

Play nicely .mac...

Good to see that you are working your way back to a normal life, I wish you the best of luck.

People just need to remember that sh*t happens.

Lol @ the idea of hosting with a mentally unstable guy.

Lol @ the idea of hosting with a company that puts down other people just to promote there own

(im sure you just lost thehostingpalace alot of business with what you just did)

edit: just saw its being sold, guess you didn't do too good running it so your pawning it off on someone else?

@ mac - Say that to my face in real life and not on the internet and see what happens. @ Nick - Thank you for the positive remarks. @ proh4x0r - I agree. @ Danny - Thanks for getting my back in this thread. @ zenmaster - Yes, it's very treatable and thanks. To people who left positive comments I thank you, it really means alot. To the haters *shakes em off* (the multiquote button wasn't working for me at the time of this post)

Apirateslife,

I just private messaged you in regards to my service. Please email me a response asap. Thank you

Nevertheless, it is pretty unethical on his part to not give us refunds if he doesn't intend to. I paid for a year's worth of hosting and only got half a year's service out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back