Premium Plus WolfStream.TV IS BACK - Video Service Official Support | Up To $50 Per 10k Views!

WolfStream

Corporate Membership
Hello,

WOLFSTREAM.TV Is Officially ReLaunched As of January 6th, 2023!

Get paid as much as $50 per 10,000 views . Big uploaders will be evaluated and given bonuses based on heavy video viewership!

Site features:

File and Remote upload, Clone upload, FTP upload, API upload.
Max upload video size: 20GB.
No storage limit, default is 20 TB
1080P VIDEO ENCODING SUPPORT!
Videos can be embedded.
No restrictions for users, they can watch as much as they want.
90 day storage time for inactive videos!
Supported by z-o-o-m uploader.
Supported by ThemaCreator

Rules and Conditions:

Video longer than +1 Minute are counted for views.
Legal adult content is allowed.
For both normal and embedded videos you earn 100%, no limitation.
Views are counted upto 2 within 24 hours per USER/IP.
Minimum payout is $10 USD.
You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate our system.
Passive income
We have stable referral program. When user is registered with your referal link, 20% of his profits will be credited to your account.
Finance
We pay every weekly, Partners can receive payments in WebMoney, Paypal, AliPay, BTC, USDT-TRC20

Support available via Telegram @WolfStreamTV

Site URL: WolfStream.TV

Signup Now

Last edited:
5,200 comments
as long as all my videos still playable and not bombarding ads like clipwatching and make the videos unplayable it's still fine for me. i mean, look at the rates man, aparat rates are way above others but with 3-5 pops ads like others.

and about this, you can't tell him that while others have that too. some have 10% watchtime, and some even have minimum duration for videos, and of course and the end of the day you're free to choose which host you wanna put your videos and satisfy you most.

for me, you don't need to do that. and my suggestions are, just to make this options
1da3c71349953222.png

and please stick with what you said 3 pops + 2 vast (in the case of tier 4), because most of the times i have 3 pops at the start, and when 2 vast appeared i have 1-2 more pops which is 5 pops in total. not to mention there's pops in random seconds (when we clicked) when we watch the video.
also because you have vast, make options with or without vast just like you've already said before.

my another suggestions which maybe no other hosts have are to have views that count for dollars and views that count for views only, that would be great.
I saw each host has no less than 3-4 pops
I just need to add more or less advertising options

I saw each host has no less than 3-4 pops
I just need to add more or less advertising options
3-5 still fine i guess. but because you said yourself that there's 3 pops + 2 vast, maybe you can make that true :smiley:
and my bad about that no mention thing, other hosts have that too, lol.
yes the options will be the win win solution.
and today is payday right? can't wait for my first payout~
thank you for your fast reply and your work sir. :pray:

3-5 still fine i guess. but because you said yourself that there's 3 pops + 2 vast, maybe you can make that true :smiley:
and my bad about that no mention thing, other hosts have that too, lol.
yes the options will be the win win solution.
and today is payday right? can't wait for my first payout~
thank you for your fast reply and your work sir. :pray:
We will send Money every Sunday and Wednesday
For example:

Monday to Thursday requests are always made on Sunday

Friday to Sunday requests are always made on Wednesday

We will send Money every Sunday and Wednesday
For example:

Monday to Thursday requests are always made on Sunday

Friday to Sunday requests are always made on Wednesday
oh okay sir, i'll wait for sunday then~
because in this thread and in the web it's stated "We pay every Monday and Friday".
thank you for updated information sir.

It turns out that, on average, 20-25% of viewers do not exceed 5% - which is why the rates are not full. $ 40 is really ($ 30-33)… And that's what every terrier is like.

Also, the level of sadness for this reason is directly proportional to a terrier :) 1 terrier - :( 5 terrier - :( :( :( :( :(

I noticed it too. From a few days, Tier 1 countries are not paid by $40/10000, they're paid by $30-33, the CPM rates are changing every day.
So, the question is very good: why?
It turns out that, on average, 20-25% of viewers do not exceed 5% - which is why the rates are not full. $ 40 is really ($ 30-33)… And that's what every terrier is like.

Also, the level of sadness for this reason is directly proportional to a terrier :) 1 terrier - :( 5 terrier - :( :( :( :( :(
I explained the reason above.

and about this, you can't tell him that while others have that too. some have 10% watchtime, and some even have minimum duration for videos, and of course and the end of the day you're free to choose which host you wanna put your videos and satisfy you most.

You're wrong!
Some of them count after 1 minute of video regardless if the user watches 5% or 10% and that changes things a lot.
Another thing, not everyone has the patience to keep closing the pop up window all the time, much less vast ads that hinder the video all the time. The user will leave the video before even completing the 5% and you will not gain anything from it.

You're wrong!
Some of them count after 1 minute of video regardless if the user watches 5% or 10% and that changes things a lot.
Another thing, not everyone has the patience to keep closing the pop up window all the time, much less vast ads that hinder the video all the time. The user will leave the video before even completing the 5% and you will not gain anything from it.
Yes and we will add 2 option tomorrow:

Normal ADS, 100% of rates.
Minimum ADS, 50% of rates

Back