AnySend.com – PPD up to $65 per 1000 downloads – Any Size, Any File, Any Where free

Status
Not open for further replies.
now seriousily folks....what did you expect from someone based in cyprus?
any different?
it was only a question of time (Short) before either mended is ways of kaput.and there we all are now very short lived escapade and nothing else wanted to promote they service that's all there is to it.wheter they succeded in their quest only they know...........................have a nice reminder of this lovely sunday.bye all.
P>S> As a suggestion to all ex affiliated.....go change your logins with paypal etc.........................i have a hunch. but is only my hunch and a possibility too.

i think they were good and they shouldnt paid you cent for that words about them
latimeraq just go take a jump just like they did as suggested to them and stop being a bumlick..............they aim to topple dropbox maybe but dropbox is way too good for them to think could compete....and also dropbox don't force anyone to install theys software if they don't want to and allways reliable too.
and also anysend could have operated their own way if they didn't make people think they were offering something which they were'nt just lies and fibs making everyone more angry wasting their time wwhen they could have been truthfull and noone would have bothered them.

Just received email:

Do you stop affiliate program?

Same.. the notice also to my account e-mail :(

My opinion : I think The AnySend STOP Affiliate Program, because it does not benefit at all. their targets are people install their software "Anysend Message". But we are forcing policy "Download without AnySend Download Manager" we do not assist them to grow software
Hi rayonline, i agree for the part that we did not assiste them in developing theyr idea of a service but it was them who went about it the wrong way promising what they could not keep and making people angry for time wasted with their will fix in an hour or we have fized it or well etc etc.... if they were truthfullo about it all then maybe would have gotten a better collaboration from who need that kind of service but they have a long way to go to compete with the likes of dropbox for example etc..etc... good evening to you.:)

Last edited:
oh, God, I don't use this host...for absent clueless file-manager.
Another lost of hard works...
got msg from email. my account is banned for DMCA
lolz don't upload this host but they banned my account..

Last edited:
hi..,

suddenly what happen ?? no affiliate tab...no login tab...did u close affiliate ?

then why u keep our files in ur server ??...pls delete all our files

we r not earning anything from u...u should also not earn from us

u r part of ClickMeIn Limited...this is not right way to end

what about our payouts ??

pls send our payments,delete all our files and then close ur site....

Last edited:
when you pay me?? :facepalm:

494a3f289453844.jpg

They Will Pay Today .... Wait Till Mid night Or Wait Until 2moro (Monday)

no payment to me until this moment :facepalm:

PLZ DELETE ALL YOUR FILES IN ANYSEND .SO THAT ANYSEND CANT EARN MORE FROM YOUR FILES. PLZ DO THIS IN ALL FILEHOST THOSE WHO R DEAD.

@ Yarden

i'm unable to login...how to delete all my files ??

thanks for support provided so for...pls delete all my files and send me my payment

i'm waiting...

Last edited:
@ Yarden

i'm unable to login...how to delete all my files ??

thanks for support provided so for...pls delete all my files and send me my payment

i'm waiting...

you think you are reciving any payment ?:)) me too i have payment in wait annd all users have any payment in pending but .. you don't recive anything i'm sure :) and you know this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back