AnySend.com – PPD up to $65 per 1000 downloads – Any Size, Any File, Any Where free

Status
Not open for further replies.
toto[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif] [/FONT]comment number #562,

Welcome to Wjunction i can see its your first message and its about anysend.
As for your statement we pay for all downloads!
But don't believe me ,believe our satisfied happy and paid affiliates that are working with us.

totocomment number #562,

Welcome to Wjunction i can see its your first message and its about anysend.
As for your statement we pay for all downloads!
But don't believe me ,believe our satisfied happy and paid affiliates that are working with us.
personally i have undiscutable evidence that your downloads count does not work..either that or you selectively choose who to count fore................... and yes you're right i joined just to respond to your assertion that it works etc...etc.... having said that.......................i'm sure you know what i am talking about and without a doubt who is affiliated to you will soon discover after much hard work unfortunately this is the net today....................full of very intelligent people...:)

Now everything is good. Started using anysend. Hope it continues :)

still all good?
LOL

Last edited:
personally i have undiscutable evidence that your downloads count does not work..either that or you selectively choose who to count fore................... and yes you're right i joined just to respond to your assertion that it works etc...etc.... having said that.......................i'm sure you know what i am talking about and without a doubt who is affiliated to you will soon discover after much hard work unfortunately this is the net today....................full of very intelligent people...:)

Everyone has their own thinking...
I know what the situation with payment. AnySend always pay every week on Sundays (afternoon or evening)
To me pay all and the time. And you have a nice graphic showing who downloaded and how much you earn for each file and you have for each country statistics, so that the nonsense that is anysend not paid properly.
To anysend you can earn a lot... I tried, and I believed

This host is dissaster i tryed and tryed again but so many problems files are not uploading via zoom also upload speed sucks .
Wont use it anymore .

yeah their speed is really horrible
always failed in zoom uploader
and get stuck on their web upload
they should add ftp upload for better speed

Everyone has their own thinking...
I know what the situation with payment. AnySend always pay every week on Sundays (afternoon or evening)
To me pay all and the time. And you have a nice graphic showing who downloaded and how much you earn for each file and you have for each country statistics, so that the nonsense that is anysend not paid properly.
To anysend you can earn a lot... I tried, and I believed

Yes Friend U Are Right .... Nothing Problem For Me iN Uploading , Downloading ... Also User Always Want Anysend Link And We Also Earn Good ....

Hello

I just registered in anysend ant it is very good, but there is a problem now!!

nobody can download my files!!

This error appears after clicking on "download now" (without anysend software) :

947300_1383130025263542_745882175_n.jpg

the adfly link show me that it was clicked 9 times. but no one of these nine can download the file

This error appear with all of my files

please help me

Hello

I just registered in anysend ant it is very good, but there is a problem now!!

nobody can download my files!!

This error appears after clicking on "download now" (without anysend software) :

947300_1383130025263542_745882175_n.jpg

the adfly link show me that it was clicked 9 times. but no one of these nine can download the file

This error appear with all of my files

please help me

Same as my
@ AnySend - Yarden Please, fix

I don't understand anysend , I get downloads but it not showing. None download counts ! and what is sale ? I only get sale but I didnt sell anything ? And there is no ads on the download page , so how do your earn ??

Last edited:
hi..,

entire day wasted...users unable to download files....

as a result stats not moving rather frozen for several hours now

the same problem happened already some 10 days back

what about lost earnings ? pls give us compensation

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back