AnySend.com – PPD up to $65 per 1000 downloads – Any Size, Any File, Any Where free

Status
Not open for further replies.
PerMaFrOsT
I´ll let official anysend workers to answer this, but you can guess their answer...

My personal thought is their software doesnt install malware/spyware, only unwanted and unselectable software the user doesnt have to tolerate.

Because when they publicly their manager, you wont never see;
Enjoy our great new fantastic toolbar addon with our ultra-secure anti-virus complete suite.

Why?

You are right! it was as it is.

rawalbaig comment number #521,

I said so in the past and i am said it again we don't install no malware or viruses!,our installer is a standard one used in millions of installs not only by us and is even Google compliance.
Every time a few members i don't know there reason try to say that and the answer is the same every time,don't believe me believe facts:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...810ed6bf2ec98a78bcabb6be/analysis/1383203118/

From 46 antiviruses scans 43 said that we don't have nothing including the big ones:Avast,AVG,ESET-NOD32,McAfee,Microsoft.
to be fair Symantec found cloud 5 but if you read more on the web it has very high rate false positive even they say so.

This thread is for support and this is AnySend official respond with proves and facts.
Please don't spam the thread any more.

-Fig comment number #522,
Using remote upload you can select how many files you like.

Guys any more requests feel free to contact me ,if it takes me time to answer its only because of this extremely fast growth and lots of new improvements in the pipeline.

Do you mean downloads from the web .
How many at the same time?the speed not using anysend is limited and if you download multiple times your download speed will be divided by the number of downloads.

only download 1 file, the speed like crazy after your site updated o_O

i think its time to move from Anysend now with this stupid speed

I said so in the past and i am said it again we don't install no malware or viruses!,our installer is a standard one used in millions of installs not only by us and is even Google compliance.
Every time a few members i don't know there reason try to say that and the answer is the same every time,don't believe me believe facts:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...810ed6bf2ec98a78bcabb6be/analysis/1383203118/

From 46 antiviruses scans 43 said that we don't have nothing including the big ones:Avast,AVG,ESET-NOD32,McAfee,Microsoft.
to be fair Symantec found cloud 5 but if you read more on the web it has very high rate false positive even they say so.

Yeah i can accept it your download manager is not a virus, but the third party software installed came with your installer install some software/toolbar without our permission and you dont care for downloader at all. What u think only user install anysend manager > install 3rd party software/toolbar/etc.. > u earn from pay per install program affiliate and thats all

And your speed now also really awesome, everything is really nice with new architecture ;)

Capture.png

Last edited:
I started using this host today and at the beggining i must say upload speeds via zoom are disaster also getting download links throught site is quite an adventure .

MediaStar[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif] comment number #524,
[/FONT]As i said we dont install nothing without permission and our installer is google complaint so stop spamming i am asking you nicely.
[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Its nice to show us pictures of one host downloads finished and other in progress really trust wordy.
By the way you are uploading 5 files at a time to anysend .
So i made a check myself a while ago.
I hired a remote server for the fun and uploaded using zoom.
[/FONT]
lq3MJ8M.jpg
[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
kocok comment number #525 ,
I don't understand the question do you know how to check your earnings ? cause you are saying your balance is 0.

Sasa.Srbija comment number #526,
Good to have you with us.

Any question or request just send me a private message.

I've just tried as a downloader and I realize this host is suck! it not count if you don't use download their program download, it only count when user use it, in fact you must install bunch of other software was attached with it (kind of offer method - and I thought this is why they don't have premium account plan,they focus just only offer to earn money). My opinion: I hated kind of these filehost. Do you think use-downloader will install bunch of software that they don't wanna just for download some files while they can get some mirror links for this at other filehost easier to download ? Plus, Anysend's file manager seem very stupid, very hard to manage them. I gave up Anysend :)

Just Untick Anysend Download Manager Option And Click On DOWNLOAD NOW Button .... Not Working In Internet Explorer ... But Working Great In GC And Firefox .... Mobile Browser Too

so for free members can not directly click on the download now button? must use Anysend Download Manager? hahaha difficult .. :P

Just Untick Anysend Download Manager Option And Click On DOWNLOAD NOW Button .... Not Working In Internet Explorer ... But Working Great In GC And Firefox .... Mobile Browser Too

so for free members can not directly click on the download now button? must use Anysend Download Manager? hahaha difficult .. :P

Just Untick And Press Downlaod Now Button ... Is There Any Problem If U Untick Downlaod Manager Button :) :D
http://i59.fastpic*ru/big/2013/1028/28/f1912f91f0fe112b0a6061a239e3fe28.jpg (Remove * Add .)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back