AnySend.com – PPD up to $65 per 1000 downloads – Any Size, Any File, Any Where free

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi..,

i sent u PM...

pls check my account for lost earnings if any...

i feel stats frozen for 4-5 hrs earlier and users unable to download from anysend

Announcement:
Guys we are moving to a new architecture to make upload and downloads even more reliable.
Payout is today .

hi..,

i sent u PM...

pls check my account for lost earnings if any...

i feel stats frozen for 4-5 hrs earlier and users unable to download from anysend

I contacted you with a PM.

Cannot download this file, HTTP/1.1 5012 Bad Gateway......

Capture.png

Hellllllo????????????

MediaStar Comment number #485,

Mediastar i know that there is a problem as i said its because we are transferring to a new architecture.
We are working hard to finish the process as quickly as possible.
It affect only some of the downloads depending on the server.

Yarden you said you will look into my account and see what's happening , because i still don't have any downloads. Past 5 days and nothing. One more reason not to use AnySend. Thanks for nothing.

I am sorry i cannot be available allot this few days,because of rapid growth we are transferring to a new servers architecture so you guys will get the best service from us downloading or uploading files.
This process is taking much of my time so please be patient i will answer every question and check every problem you got as usual.

Yarden,
AnySend product manager

Payment received ... Thanks
No problem

Alexsander comment number #491,
As i said i am checking if there is a problem with your account,if there is a problem compensate you.

nihbez comment number #492,
I am checking your problem too.

Last edited:
hi..,

amount already deducted from my account balance

there is a message

If you are receiving this mail your payment will be processed on Monday morning

pls reply

i'm waiting for payment...

EDIT : payment received.thanks a lot

Last edited:
I come to ask again to delete my account this fucking website and do not send me spam!!

this shit does not answer me and still is sending spam!

hi..,

amount already deducted from my account balance

but payment not received :(

there is a message

If you are receiving this mail your payment will be processed on Monday morning

what's this ??

pls reply

i'm waiting for payment...

Cool guy you have been with us almost from when we started did we ever didn't pay you ?
The mail you received was because a few payments where delayed to Monday morning.
They are being proceed right now and you will see the money in your account shortly.

Announcement:

Because of our extremely
fast growth we are transferring to a new architecture to make downloads and uploads even more reliable.
Some users
downloads and uploads might be affected we will send a mail to to this users with compensation that will be added to there next payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back