AnySend.com – PPD up to $65 per 1000 downloads – Any Size, Any File, Any Where free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Navid2zp comment number #200,

AnySend is a desktop app for sharing AnyFile AnySize AnyWere .

It already does what you asked and more i don't understand how you claim that you installed the program and didn't know that .

You can download AnyFile AnySize or you can Upload AnyFile AnySize its that simple.

As i said before and provided proof we don't have any viruses just a standard installer .

If you are claiming something please provide some kind of a tangible proof as i did.

Download without AnySend got less priority so when servers are busy it is limited this will be fixed soon.

Guys i got lots of Uploders that are providing me with lots of things that needs to improve and we are fixing and listening to them.

As i said before we are listing to everything you say and want to create with you the best solution.

But some people just say things that aren't true with no proof and try to abuse this thread.

Navid2zp If you got AnyMore requests or questions please feel free to pm me.

If you be like mega.co.nz then i will come back. Until then and the solution with we must to use your tool for upload/download i don't think i will use anysend.com And i don't understand why any way we have to use this tool ?

Any way good luck

imazehost[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif] [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]comment number #202,[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]You don't need to use the program to upload.

You got a zone for affiliates in Send Large Files for FREE. AnySize, AnyFile, AnyWhere | AnySend just login and you will have:

remote upload

Unlimited web upload

File manager

I will be happy if you would tell me what you think? just PM me.

If anybody got an improvement they want just PM me .

We are going to do weekly requests and improvements that were done so you can all be part of the process:).

[/FONT]

I think you don't understand where is the problem. The problem is not how to upload. The problem is you CAN'T to say to your friends or to uknow people, ok download my files BUT "you have to install anysend tool" in other way you can't. Some people they will don't do never this, and some people are suspicious when you ask this. And any way why now to use as i say before the system like mega.co.nz. You upload and you download from their website. And believe me you will get the double and more visitors.
I try to some forums to upload my files and more than 80% they say to me NO. I will don't install this tool and they ask me to upload somewhere else if i want to they download my files.

yes please remove anysend application and allow people download files without anysend install exe application coz this is only way that people will be want download files from anysend

yes please remove anysend application and allow people download files without anysend install exe application coz this is only way that people will be want download files from anysend

people dont like install exe mostly are virus.install exe are shit.people can 99% find all the links from your service too at another host with simple download and need not your service.

Last edited:
software can be good but not this way
most of time you can't download without tool or if you can , you will have really slow speed .
i think you should remove it and let people download without that and after you get popular then people trust you and then you can give them the offer to use our tool to have more speed but you just did that at the beginning .

If I use this service I want to see my file and how many people downloaded my file. there is no section for that plus I don't want my user to download your EXE file.

This is constructive criticism:)

So requests are :

1.Give users new options to download not only with the program .

2.Free download without AnySend needs more speed and more priority in servers.

3.Better download manager in site ,how many people downloaded my files.

More?

imazehost comment number #204,

Users don't need to install AnySend to download but download without AnySend will be limited its like that in every file host.
But i will create a solution for users that want to download in top speed without AnySend program.

ausafali comment number #205,

Thanks for the update about zoom.

latimera comment number #207,

You can download without AnySend but it got limits.

bianu comment number #208,

I understand your point and we will give people more options and let them decide.

MediaStar comment number #209 ,

As always we will speak in private about this you are a great help .

Navid2zp comment number #210,

I understand your point and we will give people more options to decide.

Sunny23 comment number #211

You can see your files in the download manager but the number of download per file we will add.

Thank you all for the input more requests just ask.

Last edited:
Slow speed is fine for downloads without the manager, just would prefer it if you got rid of the no download slot available issue. Then if a user wants it much faster he/she can download your app if needed

webmony please

1375945_419674614799787_1355192324_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back