AnySend.com – PPD up to $65 per 1000 downloads – Any Size, Any File, Any Where free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Wj.

Add AlertPay, webmoney, skill or payoner. Maybe in a few months will cancel paypal, being filehost.

I hope to take advice.regards

Last edited:
hello,
how long they remain on the file server?
before erasing
and
Where can I see the files on my account
sorry for my bad english

umm iam seriously not sure about your PPD rates lol i have changed over 6 different hosts in last 1 year everytime a new host comes with high rates ( Gbmiester.com being a prime example) pays and disappears in 4 months so i have to ask what makes you different ? why should we choose you? as others have said your rates are unrealistically high, their must be a catch lol

However if u are for true then its awesome i can bring over 1000-2000 dl's a day :D

jak321,

Anysend is a small part of ClickMeIn Limited and we can manage the rates and we are here to stay.

We pay weekly so try us ,if there is a be a problem you will know about it fast and there will not be any problem .

iphone4clone ,

Please PM me

Last edited:
for me remote upload is very speed,
but i no see my files ,i have just links download

Last edited:
hi..,

remote upload not working....

i web uploaded 1 file...i got the link

i try to download the same file

after i paste the link in browser

it automatically downloading .exe files from download page without clicking anything

pls fix the issue

Last edited:
hi admin one doubt

wt is ur stratey specially other countries ?
i got 3000-4000 d.ls from other countries i.e 9- 12 $ how to survive ?

hope to get payout this week

thnx
[h=3][/h]

Nyx07 ,
I will check what you said about paypal and other payment options.

If remote upload doesn't work for someone please PM me with details and i will check what is the problem.

We are a pay per download program.

Multiple download from 1P only counts for different files and reset every 24 hours.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back