Status
Not open for further replies.
cloudflare is cool, I have been using this for my site- www.kavkisfile.com

WTF ! They should block your Website as well to You X-(

ev6q9c.jpg

Ok, I made a tiny evidence that claudflare DNS sucks big time.

I have been a member of the following sites for over a year and since they switched to claudflare their visits went down:

[SLIDE]http://miragepics.com/images/04332871855430323479.jpg[/SLIDE]

[SLIDE]http://miragepics.com/images/54626398104217087742.jpg[/SLIDE]

[SLIDE]http://miragepics.com/images/64827244865255919285.jpg[/SLIDE]

these are just 3 sites and i have been experiencing lots of downtime with other sites that uses claudflare. So if you have a warez site that you always want to be updated, do not use claudflare, use a good host instead.

It's Cloudflare dumbass 22, you're a shame to the 22 community. Now the NBSBs will think that they're clever.

Hi,

"I have been a member of the following sites for over a year and since they switched to claudflare their visits went down:"

We wouldn't do anything that would directly impact your traffic. A lot of things could be at play, including a change in your SERPs at a search engine, etc.

So this is getting confusing if one should switch to it. But what if your site has some payment processing ? Will it appear in real time ? As cloudflare is acting like a proxy.

am using cloudflare from last 2 months , and till now all working perfectly fine , infact i got 4 sites with cloudflare , never seen any issue , or if any issue is there that would definately with rocketloader or minify , so u can turn that off .

I have to different domains on cloud flare but have problem with one of the domain that is hosted on

bob.ns.cloudflare.com and uma.ns.cloudflare.com

sometimes this domain loading very slow and sometime doesn't even opening but when i try to go direct.domain.com (domain is opening)

The second domain that is hosted with cloudflare have name servers

jean.ns.cloudflare.com & paul.ns.cloudflare.com

This domain doesn't have any problems with the speed but have problem with java and css but i disabled that

can you tell me what do i need to do for the first domain my server is located in netherland (at the moment i backed to namecheap DNS) i'm waiting for support

Hi,

"

sometimes this domain loading very slow and sometime doesn't even opening but when i try to go direct.domain.com (domain is opening)"

We did have some issues in our Amsterdam datacenter this morning. Is everything ok now?

Traceroutes always help so we can look at the datacenter you're hitting.

"This domain doesn't have any problems with the speed but have problem with java and css but i disabled that"

Did you turn the beta features off? These are almost always the culprit with JavaScript and CSS issues.

CloudFlare Issues

I have to different domains on cloud flare but have problem with one of the domain that is hosted on

sometimes this domain loading very slow and sometime doesn't even opening but when i try to go direct.domain.com (domain is opening)

The second domain that is hosted with cloudflare have name servers

jean.ns.cloudflare.com & paul.ns.cloudflare.com

This domain doesn't have any problems with the speed but have problem with java and css but i disabled that

can you tell me what do i need to do for the first domain my server is located in netherland (at the moment i backed to namecheap DNS) i'm waiting for support

Hi,

Also very important that you don't block requests at the host or server level (.htacess, iptables, firewall, etc.) from CloudFlare IP addresses. Limiting can cause some slowness issues.

Namecheap August 2011 Newsletter

Hosting at Namecheap with CloudFlare
If you have a shared/business/reseller hosting account with Namecheap, take advantage of CloudFlare in your cPanel! CloudFlare is a optimization suite that helps your website load much faster and use less bandwidth and server resources than ever before. It also helps protect users against threats such as viruses and malware. For more information, please visit our blog post where we explain the features and benefits of the service.

Thanks!

"That's a great partnership there."

We also just announced a partnership with MediaTemple as well. The nice thing about the hosting partner integrations is that you can activate via cpanel & you don't have to worry about changing nameservers, etc.

Highly recommended! My website uses Cloudflare, and it's great when you want to hide your IP. Besides this, it saves a lot of bandwidth and stops some robots activity. Here on my website it works great! (Using a forum with Discuz!X 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back