Any streaming filehost with premium (files live forever), remote upload and fast encoding

drlove

Premium Member
I went to the filehost section to search for a host as mentioned in the title.

Perhaps I overlooked, but I couldn't find one.

1 - Should be able to buy premium (7 - 10 dollars) to keep my files forever (I have little traffic)
2 - Should have Remote Upload
3 - Should support fast encoding.

Any tips?

Gounlimited seems to be the ideal host, but they don't have premium for non- adult inactive files.

Thank you.

Last edited:
15 comments
Playtube.ws is unreliable. Promises a custom package, which you buy, and withdraws it 3 weeks later.

Doodstream.com used to be my favourite. Now encoding is very slow and remote upload long time in 'Pending' at certain times.

But I bought a premium with them and see how its going. Stick to mp4 for the time being so there is no immediate need to encode.

recommended https://abcvideo.cc/ - they will never delete the files if you provde some traffic to them and Fast Encording and fast playing with support of HD and SD Quality if you get dmca too they are giving 12 hours to delete the files

Hope you like it before using contact ABC thorough Skype or PM in wjuncation

Playtube.ws is unreliable. Promises a custom package, which you buy, and withdraws it 3 weeks later.

Doodstream.com used to be my favourite. Now encoding is very slow and remote upload long time in 'Pending' at certain times.

But I bought a premium with them and see how its going. Stick to mp4 for the time being so there is no immediate need to encode.

Atleast don't lie if you talk. No one made you even single promise. You've purchased 1 month subscription. PlayTube did not denied anything to you except refusing to extend your subscription on terms you want. I would like to remind you that YOU'RE SCAMMER SINCE YOU MADE CHARGEBACK AFTER 3 WEEKS FROM STARTING USING THE SERVICE.

:laughing:

You cant have everything for so little money..... You have 2 options:

Build your own NAS and do everything on your own at your home.
Or:
Build your own Fileserver with an dedicated server

Last edited:
Atleast don't lie if you talk. No one made you even single promise. You've purchased 1 month subscription. PlayTube did not denied anything to you except refusing to extend your subscription on terms you want. I would like to remind you that YOU'RE SCAMMER SINCE YOU MADE CHARGEBACK AFTER 3 WEEKS FROM STARTING USING THE SERVICE.

No one made you even single promise.

You offered a custom package which I bought with of course the intention to use it for an extended time. Not just one month. You silly boy!

PlayTube did not denied anything to you except refusing to extend your subscription on terms you want.

Not quite understand what you mean by that, but you suddenly withdrew the custom package and refused to extend it. Now tell me what the terms were I wanted. All I wanted was to extend the custom package you offered earlier. Are you that daft?

YOU'RE SCAMMER SINCE YOU MADE CHARGEBACK AFTER 3 WEEKS FROM STARTING USING THE SERVICE.

Because you withdrew the custom package and refused to extend the custom package, the money was spent for nothing because you changed your mind. Who would be using a package like that for only one month.

That's why I opened a dispute on Paypal (not a chargeback). Then you were so funny (or stupid) to tell me to sent it back to a fake address.

It's the same with hosting, if the service fails. you open a dispute. Not only for the time you didn't use it, but for the total time. This has nothing to do with scamming. Just a principle. You know $5 is petty money for me.

I don't want to spent more words on it. As I said you're unreliable.

But I am not a man of hard feelings. Offer me (with guarantees) the package again and I'll will accept it to continue using it. If Paypal returns the $5, I would be happy to pay it on top of the first month.

Perhaps next time you offer something, consider if you can really sustain it in the long run.

Let me know.
Post automatically merged:

:laughing:

You cant have everything for so little money..... You have 2 options:

Build your own NAS and do everything on your own at your home.
Or:
Build your own Fileserver with an dedicated server

Now these are silly suggestions.:astonished:

1) Do you really think your ISP would accept that?
2) My traffic is quite small. A dedicated server is 'overkill'.
Post automatically merged:

recommended https://abcvideo.cc/ - they will never delete the files if you provde some traffic to them and Fast Encording and fast playing with support of HD and SD Quality if you get dmca too they are giving 12 hours to delete the files

Hope you like it before using contact ABC thorough Skype or PM in wjuncation

Thank you. Do they provide premium to keep the files alive?

Last edited:
We dont provide / sell premium accounts. But because @sniffdog asked here and seems a bit desperate im happy to provide him an account which normally only webmasters with a lot of traffic gets. Of course if he would abuse the system 100tb storage / 10 views i would revoke his premium account.

Im currently building an Video Cloud service only for paid customers, i think it will get much interesting.

My offers are like 5 Euro for each 1 TB storage monthly and each 1,000 views for about 0.25 Euro. Of course it need to be paid in advance.

Im currently building an Video Cloud service only for paid customers, i think it will get much interesting.

My offers are like 5 Euro for each 1 TB storage monthly and each 1,000 views for about 0.25 Euro. Of course it need to be paid in advance.
I think it is expinsive and will you offer multi qualites ?? How much time do you need to finish it .
You mean we must pay for each 1000 views ??

Hello, can you whrite me a pm when it´s ready.

Back