Alertpay Debit Cards Temporarily Useless

Status
Not open for further replies.
:)

Hi,

Correct, we will be automatically be sending new cards to all our members who already have the AlertPay Card. If you're AlertPay Card is currently active and in use we will be sending a temporary card first, then transitioning to the Official AlertPay PrePaid Card within a few weeks.

The temporary card will have all the functionality of the current card.

Hope this helps!
Chris Z
Online Community Support
AlertPay.com

Tnx for the answer :)

my card is on shpment... will i get da new card also on Express mail???

Hi everyone,

Just to confirm what is going on with the AlertPay PrePaid Card. We have completed the testing stage and found that the provider we were using didn't meet our needs. July 7th will be the last day you can load any additional balance on the cards as we will be phasing these cards out for cards provided by a different provider that is better able to meet our needs.

In regards to temporary cards and new cards. We will be sending temporary cards to all active AlertPay Card users by express mail, meaning you should have the cards by the middle of next week. These cards are a temporary solution as we enter the launch of the Official AlertPay PrePaid Card. We hope to have the Official Card ready very soon and are excited to present it to all of our members!

Thanks for your patience,
Chris Z
Online Community Support
AlertPay.com

Chrisz@Alertpay got two questions:

How much will be fees for temporary card?

and

Our u going to charge us new Alertpay cards(not temporary) ?

Hi Cojba,

You can take a look in your AlertPay Account to see if we've sent out the card. If you had already been using the AlertPay card then we would have automatically sent out the card. If you had just ordered the card your order may have been cancelled (and the money returned to your account) until the final version of the AlertPay Card is ready.

If your order was cancelled you can re-order the card when we announce the release of the official card.

Thanks,
Chris Z
Online Community Support
AlertPay.com

Chrisz@Alertpay got two questions:

How much will be fees for temporary card?

and

Our u going to charge us new Alertpay cards(not temporary) ?

Hi Kiboboss,

The temporary card will be being provided by TruCash, and as such AlertPay will not have any control over the fees. Included with the card will be the information regarding associated fees & applicable costs.

Once the AlertPay card is ready, we will send it out free of charge to our members who already have AlertPay cards, and it will be available to order for everyone else.

Thanks,
Chris Z
Online Community Support
AlertPay.com

@Crisz: so please clear this out for me...U guys will ship Temporary Cards first and then when Alertpays own card is ready u will ship that....so basically existing users get 2 cards free of cost?

@Crisz: so please clear this out for me...U guys will ship Temporary Cards first and then when Alertpays own card is ready u will ship that....so basically existing users get 2 cards free of cost?

Like the name says, the temporary cards are temporary. They will cease their function as soon as the new cards are ready. So at the end of the current AP card holders will get two cards, but after the official launch only one of them will work.

Hi Cojba,

You can take a look in your AlertPay Account to see if we've sent out the card. If you had already been using the AlertPay card then we would have automatically sent out the card. If you had just ordered the card your order may have been cancelled (and the money returned to your account) until the final version of the AlertPay Card is ready.

If your order was cancelled you can re-order the card when we announce the release of the official card.

Thanks,
Chris Z
Online Community Support
AlertPay.com

Where I can take a look ? I don't see any option to see that. I'm old user of AP card(nishecards). When I log into my account, and go to:

Home / My Profile / Debit Card

I see a number of my old card, and money balance on it. Nothing about shipping new card is there.

Originally Posted by Chrisz@Alertpay
Hi Cojba,

You can take a look in your AlertPay Account to see if we've sent out the card.

I am unable to see if the card is sent out in my AlertPay Account. I have not receive the new temporary card as of today too.

ps: I use my Nishe Card quite often during the pass months.

I received my temporary card by DHL (trucash) is a visa card but how active I do not know and I found nothing in my account.

how?

I received my temporary card by DHL (trucash) is a visa card but how active I do not know and I found nothing in my account.

how?

maybe u should contact them, open support ticket... btw mine card did't arrive yet, in which country u live?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back