Alertpay Debit Cards Temporarily Useless

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenshin

Just got an email from Alertpay. Seems like their beta is over and theyv found that mastercard sucks. So theyr lookin for a new service partner. All Alertpay Debit Cards will be useless after the 7th of july. So withdraw while u can.

Last edited:
34 comments
visa sucks , master card already havin issue with them. Then which service provider they are now talking abt ?
I guess they want to use Amex

Yep, they canceled my Debit Card order as well. I'm getting concerned about alertpay, they are changing their policies day by day and there are only 1-2 ways left to withdraw money.

This is the full email message:

Dear *********,

Thank you for participating in the pilot period of our highly anticipated AlertPay PrePaid Card.
We appreciate the patience and understanding you have all shown while we work out the kinks! The first phase of our pilot period is now complete and we are ready to move on to the second.
We have closely analyzed the data we collected during this period and in order to provide the highest standard of service, we are obliged to seek a new provider who can better meet our needs as well as yours.
On that note, we encourage you to spend the balance on your AlertPay PrePaid Card or withdraw the funds at a local ATM. We ask you not to deposit the funds back into your AlertPay account from your PrePaid Card as this will cause delays in the transition to our new provider, as will keeping a balance on your current AlertPay PrePaid Card.
In the mean time, we are sending out new PrePaid Cards which you can use temporarily for e-wallet withdrawals and in-store/online payments until we have permanent cards from our new provider; testing should be complete with our new provider in the coming weeks. Please hold on to the card once received as you will not be able to use or activate it until we contact you again.

While we transition

No withdrawals to your AlertPay PrePaid Card will be permitted until further notice. However, the deadline for last minute withdrawals to your AlertPay PrePaid card will be July 7, 2011.

On a positive note

AlertPay will incur all the costs of the new PrePaid Cards so you are not inconvenienced by this development. Furthermore, do not hesitate to contact us if you notice a discrepancy in the fees.

Their debit card is Mastercard, at leased my alert debit card is mastercard, don't know if others have Visa, but the email is about the provider nishetech, or what ever its called, just copied that name from the debit card. I think they just want a new debit card provider, i don't think it has anything to do with mastercard or visa.
also July 7, 2011 is the last day you can load the card, if i read the email correct.

Last edited:
In the mean time, we are sending out new PrePaid Cards which you can use temporarily for e-wallet withdrawals and in-store/online payments until we have permanent cards from our new provider; testing should be complete with our new provider in the coming weeks.

They sent us new cc in the meantime till have permanently deal with new povider if i understund?

Hi everyone,

Just to confirm what is going on with the AlertPay PrePaid Card. We have completed the testing stage and found that the provider we were using didn't meet our needs. July 7th will be the last day you can load any additional balance on the cards as we will be phasing these cards out for cards provided by a different provider that is better able to meet our needs. You will still be able to use the cards as normal until you receive the temporary card or the Official card upon it's release.

In regards to temporary cards and new cards. We will be sending temporary cards to all active AlertPay Card users by express mail, meaning you should have the cards by the middle of next week. These cards are a temporary solution as we enter the launch of the Official AlertPay PrePaid Card. We hope to have the Official Card ready very soon and are excited to present it to all of our members!

Thanks for your patience,
Chris Z
Online Community Support
AlertPay.com

Last edited:
@Chrisz@Alertpay - two questions :)

1. - If I understand well you will send new cards automatically to all users that already have AP cards ? No additional procedures and requests ?

2. Temporary card ? Can I use it for ATM wirthdraw ?

i am among the first customers with Alertpay, i have my mastercard using it since more than 5 months or more i think, no problem for me. I know that AP will come back with a good mastercard this time and better quality service :P

@Chrisz@Alertpay - two questions :)

1. - If I understand well you will send new cards automatically to all users that already have AP cards ? No additional procedures and requests ?

2. Temporary card ? Can I use it for ATM wirthdraw ?

Hi,

Correct, we will be automatically be sending new cards to all our members who already have the AlertPay Card. If you're AlertPay Card is currently active and in use we will be sending a temporary card first, then transitioning to the Official AlertPay PrePaid Card within a few weeks.

The temporary card will have all the functionality of the current card.

Hope this helps!
Chris Z
Online Community Support
AlertPay.com

Is it possible for new (verified) users to get this card? I would love to my hands on one, takes almost 10 days to withdraw through bank :(.

Hi Mr. RT,

It will be possible very soon. We should be releasing these cards for all of our members as soon as they are ready which is looking like a matter of weeks!

Cheers :)
Chris Z
Online Community Support
AlertPay.com

Hi Mr. RT,

It will be possible very soon. We should be releasing these cards for all of our members as soon as they are ready which is looking like a matter of weeks!

Cheers :)
Chris Z
Online Community Support
AlertPay.com

Yeah got that already, was hoping to get that temporally card now instead of waiting, cheers for the reply tho, I guess I'll just wait :).

Alertpay Sending New Card to That members Which Have Already Has card?

That's what he said.

I am thinking if you guys can send Those cards to INDIA to use them.There must be a service of ordering cards for indian users....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back