After the FileHosting Era - Must Read Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many of you don't know shit about Filesharing - for most of you cash whores - Filesharing is Filehosting - I do not know, - if you've forgotten I will remind you that filesharing existed even before the Internet, so writing shit like that just make me laugh and shows how foolish people are ...

Maybe not the best article ever , but unfortunately everything that Op wrote is true . And some of the comments afterwards are showing clearly , that there is still a lot of users in fight with acceptance of reality . Guess what filehosts are not going to die - Filehosts are already dead ;)

I really lost it in the 4th point.

You say warez sites will die. For your kind information, people who have REAL warez sites never depended on leechers.

By reading a portion of your "article" I could get the vibe, that you do not know where warez comes from and also it's origin. Filehosts are the last level of the chain when it comes to spreading files and sharing them.

Trust me, with no "PAYING" filehosts, the warez scene will be a better place and mark my words

Filehosts will never die ... Megaupload is gone because They mostly don't even look on DMCA notifications, thats why They got some problems.
Also I dont think that MU owner will go to jail ... why ?
1. He got to many money
2. He will say that users upload copyrighted materials, how can he know about that :D ?
3. FBI is on pressure by the fucking lobbists :/
Thats all dont cry take care and everything gonna be ok.

I dont think that anyone here from uploaders really use megaupload after They stop paying ...

Filesonic , Fileserve , Oron shut down for a moment affiliate systems because They must wait what there gona be with MegaUpload owners , after They will be free every filehost will start again affiliate system.

Thats all folks ;)

1. thats obviously not true, he no have to many money to win with corporations :facepalm:
2. and who will believe it?
3. yes and lobbists will pressure them more

If you think warez era is dead with end of filehosts, then you have no idea what you are talking about....

When ACTA comes in power, you won't be able to download ANYTHING, no torrents, NOTHING. If you want to know why, educate yourself about what ACTA is, and how it will work.

When ACTA comes in power, it is the end of the internet as we know it. ISPs will control ALL your traffic.

If you think warez era is dead with end of filehosts, then you have no idea what you are talking about....

When ACTA comes in power, you won't be able to download ANYTHING, no torrents, NOTHING. If you want to know why, educate yourself about what ACTA is, and how it will work.

When ACTA comes in power, it is the end of the internet as we know it. ISPs will control ALL your traffic.

no dude never , if you will use encrypted/tunnel/vps/etc ways
isp's cant control your traffic..

so nothing will change except the fact that getting contents will be harder.

Warez was available before file host with incentive plan came up into Market.Who gives fuck for Megaupload & its law suit..Remember Hotfile lawsuit ?....MU owner was stupid enough not to protect his business...guess, he was too busy partying with chicks & show off..Just look at 4 shared.com..it still offer Search bar ..ppl still upload warez on 4shared,2shared,MF,Rapidshare etc etc.
There are some file host still available which offering affiliate..ppl who upload for money can try their luck with them or just wait & spectate all this fuss for a while or simply find other way to make money on web.
Torrent era has never been dull..It's always the best source to get warez & stuff.
Everyone is free to assume & predict things but that doesn't change facts..who knows in coming future..Warez(sharing) will be Legal!

All you did was say the same shit like everyone else said.

1. No moar money making: um no, there's still some filehosts paying.
2. moneywhores go crying: we know that, thanks for saying that in 3 points in your "article".
3. Torrents were always shinin'.

=]

ma da ga jebem bas...sorry for replying in my language but I simply don't know how to say it in english...google translate wont work(it sucks) =]

I don’t like your attitude towards people who use warez, for example "Please buy your first cinema ticket of your life" and calling many "morons", also I think your view of uploaders is quite frankly retarded - "try to Google the meaning of real job" - you assume uploaders don’t have jobs? I upload in my spare time when i get back from work.

I don’t intend to read any other articles you post because quite frankly you seem like a pompous pr*ck with his head up his ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back