Advertisium - Self-serve ad network with real time bidding

Status
Not open for further replies.

euro1988

image.png

Hello,

My name is Luke. I want to introduce to you - Advertisium.

We currently offer competitive prices for publishers and quality traffic sources for advertisers.
We offer adult and mainstream ads.
We're a CPM-only network.

Publishers
100% unique fill rate
Fallback URL for all the raw traffic we can't sell
Multiple payout options - Payza, PayPal, Paxum, Skrill and Wire Transfer (over 500$).
Real-Time Stats
Various ad formats - Mobile redirects, pops and banners.
24/7 Support - Our Account Managers are available to you 24 hours of day 7 days a week. If it's something really urgent, you can also call us.
Daily payments -
You can request a payout as soon as your Available Balance reaches 25$. It will be processed within 24 hours.

Advertisers
Live Statistics
Extensive Tools - Target by OS, Category, ISP, Browser, Country and Time. We've also got you covered with tracking parameters.
Complete Control - Everything you do is in real-time, no more annoying delays.
Multiple Ad Formats - We currently offer popunders/popups, mobile redirects and banners.

48 comments
Advertisium is currently looking for new advertisers!

We sell mobile and desktop pops from all GEOs and with various targeting options on a CPM basis.

We receive millions of daily impressions (pops) through our network.

We are currently bypassing AdBlock and other ad blockers.

We can target by OS, Category, Browser, Time, Carrier, Country. We've also got you covered with tracking parameters to better optimize your campaigns.

You can blacklist and whitelist zones as well.

Contact me for more information!

Email: luke@advertisium.com

Hey there guys,

We're currently in high need of US Mac traffic, specifically Safari browser. The CPM is currently $4.1

If interested, add me on Skype or send me an email.

As a reminder, please do not submit sites that are higher than 1 000 000 on Alexa and sites that are not loading/full of ads, they won't be accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back