adult network with Pop-under pop-up ads

Status
Not open for further replies.

hanyuu

Hi.
Looking for some network who will offer adult pop-under, pop-up ads but with code to develop.
Details. I have adult website that contain uploaded many videos in parts (they are uploaded in file hostings)
For now i using shrinklinks systems like shorte.st,ouo.io etc.
Now i looking for some network who will show pop-under,pop-up ads when user clicks on that download links.
I talking with popads.net. They dont have option to modificate code like that. They said i will be maybe in future...
Site have only 5 months and for now have (monthly google analytics stats)
145k sesion
44k UU
1,6 milion views.

In this year gonna create 2nd site that will get similar stats. So i looking also for network to my other sites in future.
If now i added for test popads with 1 pop-under for 1 IP/24h from popads.net and have something like 1,5-2k ad views, i can generate 10k views daily, when
i will add ads in links (one user downloading 3-10 parts daily).

Sorry for my english. I can talk in polish if there someone interested.

Last edited:
61 comments
Hi, I will really recommend you ExoClick's full page interstitial ad format for desktop and mobile. It can be popup on links with specific class. I think it's best what you can find.

Hi.
Looking for some network who will offer adult pop-under, pop-up ads but with code to develop.
Details. I have adult website that contain uploaded many videos in parts (they are uploaded in file hostings)
For now i using shrinklinks systems like shorte.st,ouo.io etc.
Now i looking for some network who will show pop-under,pop-up ads when user clicks on that download links.
I talking with popads.net. They dont have option to modificate code like that. They said i will be maybe in future...
Site have only 5 months and for now have (monthly google analytics stats)
145k sesion
44k UU
1,6 milion views.

In this year gonna create 2nd site that will get similar stats. So i looking also for network to my other sites in future.
If now i added for test popads with 1 pop-under for 1 IP/24h from popads.net and have something like 1,5-2k ad views, i can generate 10k views daily, when
i will add ads in links (one user downloading 3-10 parts daily).

Sorry for my english. I can talk in polish if there someone interested.
HI guy, do you know already what will happen to Pop under with Google Policy on January 2019? you will be able to able to circumvent it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back