adult network with Pop-under pop-up ads

Status
Not open for further replies.

hanyuu

Hi.
Looking for some network who will offer adult pop-under, pop-up ads but with code to develop.
Details. I have adult website that contain uploaded many videos in parts (they are uploaded in file hostings)
For now i using shrinklinks systems like shorte.st,ouo.io etc.
Now i looking for some network who will show pop-under,pop-up ads when user clicks on that download links.
I talking with popads.net. They dont have option to modificate code like that. They said i will be maybe in future...
Site have only 5 months and for now have (monthly google analytics stats)
145k sesion
44k UU
1,6 milion views.

In this year gonna create 2nd site that will get similar stats. So i looking also for network to my other sites in future.
If now i added for test popads with 1 pop-under for 1 IP/24h from popads.net and have something like 1,5-2k ad views, i can generate 10k views daily, when
i will add ads in links (one user downloading 3-10 parts daily).

Sorry for my english. I can talk in polish if there someone interested.

Last edited:
61 comments
Hi

You can test few networks and then you'll be able to choose the best for you:

Plugrush , Popcash & Propellerads.

Good Luck

I dont give 1 important info. I have Asian traffic.
Japan 30%
Taiwan 17%
Thailand 9%
China 7%
Korea 6%
USA 5%

Also now my monthly statics are better
78k users
274k sessions
3,6 milion impressions

I using as a first ad network popads.net that have nice rates for my asian traffic (1.30-1.50$ CPM), but still looking 2nd ad something better than gunggo.com (0.30-0.40 CPM)

you should need a better targeting platform if you wanna monetize those markets. i may be able to help you out with both the creation of the sites and the advertising platform. just hit me up when you have a chance

Hi, you can try exoclick giving good rates for Tier 1 & Tier 2 countries. Currently juicyads & plugrush paying very less for adult traffic"

if 0,10 0,20 cpm is good rates for you...Also i have never seen so rude support ever. I was something like "if you dont like our low rates you want to block your account?". So i said OK!.

Rude support as fuck.

Now testing yllix. i wrote 3 months ago to support, one week ago wrote 2 more msg wtf they dont want to answer?
Get answered!
"Hello, I'm really sorry for the late answer."

Because they have info "Your earnings for the last 2 - 3 days are just ESTIMATED.
Your real earnings may be much higher!
Don't remove our ads from your website within the first 2 - 3 days."

4 days testing and have cpm like 0.03. Pff. Waiting for support answer for that.

Now talking with edomz support about direct link.

i wrote about exoclick is a joke.
About trafficbroker have it next to test, but first waiting for edomz direct link.

List with tested networks.

propellerads.com - rejected*
adcash.com - rejected*
admexo.com - rejected*
exoclick.com - joke rates
cpmfun.com - rejected*
adxpansion.com - rejected*
adultadworld.com - pay only by checks
RevenueHits.com - rejected*
popads.net - i using it as a 1st ad networks.
popcash x - no direct link. 1 ad per IP.
ero-advertising.com - joke rates
gunggo.com - they have broken popup code. Also rates 0,20 -0,30$
juicyads - joke rates
edomz.com - waiting for direct link to test
yllix.com - joke rates
adsterra.com - When u use it as a first ad network you have 0,40 - 0,50 cpm. if for 2nd 0,20 cpm.
adamoads.com - joke rates. probably scam site.

*site dont accept adult sites.

Was funny when gunggo support want to cheat me and talking, that any network pay more than 1 $ cpm for asia traffic, then i gave a popads.net raport where japan traffic was for 1.60$ to 2.20$.
Also i know i will dont find 2nd network that pay like 1$ (or maybe i wrong?), but there is must be something like 0.50 cpm or little more.

AdEngage - totally cant understand this site. Only intext ads? 0.o
TrafficBroker - checked it. not big rates also 3x less ads than gunggo.com. Also its "broker". Ads from other networks, so better option is to use this network with broker. So noone will get good rates with brokers.

Last edited:
I said you have less ads than other sites.So you can have little bit better rates but this nothing change to me, when your traffic ads is 3x less than for example gunngo, yllix.

I said, eroadverising have joke rates.Everytime i talking about asian traffic.
Poptm - no direct code, also stupid system "1 vistor per hour".

PS
I need to applaud edomz.com support. I wrote in 2016-01-09 and still waiting for answer.

I also have adult blog which currently have 4k visitor daily.
I use pop ads as my first ad
i only get paid 30 $ a month..

6k daily = over 200$. Dont know what type of site and users you have.

Im trying to use 2 popads network. I pick popcash, because have 1 per 24 but i dropped it. First ad show to my users cheatings ads
like "you a pirate. Something about police and interpol". Was also hard to close. Another day have shows ads with viruses.

PS.
adsterra said now he have better situation and offer to me so now i testing it again.

Last edited:
I'm starting with this now. My website have 6k visits per day (at the weekends, 8k more less)

How can you get over 200$ and christy only 30$?

Do you recommend to use 2 CPM in my website? Like, popads and popcash

Regards

I'm starting with this now. My website have 6k visits per day (at the weekends, 8k more less)

How can you get over 200$ and christy only 30$?

Do you recommend to use 2 CPM in my website? Like, popads and popcash

Regards

majority of my traffic is asian traffic. that's why i just get 30 $ per month

can anyone here recommend me best ad network for asian traffic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back