adult network with Pop-under pop-up ads

Status
Not open for further replies.

hanyuu

Hi.
Looking for some network who will offer adult pop-under, pop-up ads but with code to develop.
Details. I have adult website that contain uploaded many videos in parts (they are uploaded in file hostings)
For now i using shrinklinks systems like shorte.st,ouo.io etc.
Now i looking for some network who will show pop-under,pop-up ads when user clicks on that download links.
I talking with popads.net. They dont have option to modificate code like that. They said i will be maybe in future...
Site have only 5 months and for now have (monthly google analytics stats)
145k sesion
44k UU
1,6 milion views.

In this year gonna create 2nd site that will get similar stats. So i looking also for network to my other sites in future.
If now i added for test popads with 1 pop-under for 1 IP/24h from popads.net and have something like 1,5-2k ad views, i can generate 10k views daily, when
i will add ads in links (one user downloading 3-10 parts daily).

Sorry for my english. I can talk in polish if there someone interested.

Last edited:
61 comments
I suggest you a best popunder network who will give you high revenue with Asian traffic, They Accept Adult content. eCPM $1.70 to $3.00 depend on quality traffic and device.

You must try before use other network please hit me up... I'm using this networkand It's make me happy.

soniamau, its so super and thats why you dont tell adress.

Total Posts: 1

If you want cheat people maybe first build your profile to be more trustworthy.

Here is nothing personal hun - I'm not lying to everyone - real good business - I also want to be benefited by refer you - that's why I didn't write down the company name here.

I'm new user here that's why I haven't permission to post the image of proof copy. here is the refer link goo gl /K5Khy9

Regards,

Sonia Mau

Its a mobile priority network. Rates for PC are mostly like 0.05 - 0.10. Its a faking joke network

I suggest you a best popunder network who will give you high revenue with Asian traffic,

Yeah, faking high revenue. I lost time only for registering.

Its a mobile priority network. Rates for PC are mostly like 0.05 - 0.10. Its a faking joke network

No dear! it's not like that ........ allow them at least 48 hours for detect right ads for you. they always adjust full revenue next day.

Hope! you will enjoy the rates

Best of luck

Regards,

Not like that? They have tab with average CPM. You talking me this is high CPM?

VPe8oPSx.jpg

Last edited:
What i think about clickadu? Joke network with joke rates. I talk with support and they said me
"0.05? who told you that? rates highly depends on traffic quality and even desktop traffic usually bought at $0.7 - $1."
"Give us a try for 2-3 days and you'll see that real numbers much higher[...]"

OK, if i test it for few days we will see. I tested it 4 days. Result -
G7kg14UP.jpg

8k impressions - 2.40$. Its fakin 0.30 CPM! Sending msg to support everyday, because last answer was been 3 days ago.
So proffesional.
About rates, because someone can tell me i have only such a low rates countries in my asian traffic.
My main 40% traffic is from Japan. Japan probably have the highest rates in Asia.

you can use terraclick

I dont give 1 important info. I have Asian traffic.
Japan 30%
Taiwan 17%
Thailand 9%
China 7%
Korea 6%
USA 5%

Also now my monthly statics are better
78k users
274k sessions
3,6 milion impressions

I using as a first ad network popads.net that have nice rates for my asian traffic (1.30-1.50$ CPM), but still looking 2nd ad something better than gunggo.com (0.30-0.40 CPM)

you can use terraclick

List with tested networks.

adsterra.com - When u use it as a first ad network you have 0,40 - 0,50 cpm. if for 2nd 0,20 cpm.
a

Tried. Even when i negociate better rates they have very very low imppressions. If i can generate 6-8k daily they giving me ads for 2k imppresions.

Download type website.

October 2015
145k sesion
44k UU
1,6 milion views.

December 2015
274k sessions
78k users
3,6 milion impressions

January 2016
323k sessions
88k users
4,6 mln impressions

08 January - 07 Febuary (Today)
355 sessions
103k users
5,1 mln impressions

My site growing up every month but still there arent any good networks for asian traffic...
To this day clickadu didnt answer to me, about that 0,7-1$ asian rates that talk to me.
Its just look they lie, and thats why dont answer to me (real cpm 0,30...)

Last edited:
If i understand correctly, you want to have a pop under triggered when some one clicks to visit the shortlinks you posted on your site?

It should be fairly simple to code, more like 5-10 lines.

My ads show when someone click on download button, and other element in download section like file hosting for example openload.co
Also i need change my mind about clickadu. I talk with support about that very low rates.
Now situation is much better about rates (now 0.80 - 1.00) but have lower impressions, something like 2x less.
In sum situation is better than before. Probably i will stay with clickadu, but i need little more time to rate this network.
Dont know how its look about payment.

Last edited:
Hi everyone,
we have popup ads you are talking about and ready to monetize your traffic. Please ping our affiliate manager at skype: Rachel.mobile10 or register as a publisher.
We monetize WW traffic for more than 3 years, so I'm sure you'll like working with us.

Mobile-10.com - Mobile traffic? No thx. My traffic is 95% Desktop.
trafficbroker.com - I said i tested you about 3 days. You gave me 5-7x less impressions than others networks and cmp like over 0.20$

Could you send me your edomz.com account username and I can see how I can help you, it looks most network either giving you low rate, this mostly happens if traffic not performing well, though I do agree some time you can get even better rate from advertiser who may be taking it, so it all depends which advertiser actually can buy your traffic.

We are also accepting signups in our private network with better control and premium support, if you write me may be I can see if this is something I can help you with and get you good
rate.

Ultimately we have to sell traffic to someone, so traffic should atleast have some performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back