Mor_Dooo

Corporate Membership
With over 10 years of experience, AdMaven is a leading force in the ad tech industry as an innovative advertising network for Full-screen ads & Native push notifications.

Our partnerships and relations with our Publishers are our top priority. With the biggest Account Management team in the industry, each publisher receives a dedicated personal service to fit his every need.

The online advertising world is constantly evolving with new compliance regulations, guidelines & new monetization tools – in these times every publisher can use assistance in maintaining the balance between quality revenue and high user experience – this is where we come in play.

Over 7,000 direct publishers have already placed their trust in AdMaven as their #1 solution for their traffic.

We offer various type of monetization tools – from Push notification ads to pop ad models, banners, interstitial, VPN banners, AdBlock bypass solutions & more

By using our unique in-house algorithm, you are connected to over 100,000 advertisers (direct & non-direct) -

offering you 100% GEO fill rate, high CPM and complete control of the entire optimization process.

AdMaven's advanced Adblock bypass solution allows you to display ads to 100% of your users which can increase your revenue by up to 30%.

We invite you to join and receive higher rates and premium payment terms with a variety of payment methods:

Paypal

Payoneer

E-payments

Paxum

Webmoney

Wire transfer.

We provide support in your language! from Russian, Spanish, Arabic & English of course.
https://ad-maven.com/?source_id=Forum_WJ&source_campaign=sticky_thread

Click HERE to get your premium account now & a unique sign up bonus on your first-month revenue!

Last edited:
111 comments
Dear Partners! As a website owner, we know you have a lot of friends in the industry who are webmasters themselves.
Many new publishers can join our network through your recommendations, why not make some extra $$$ out of it?
So we've improved and simplified our referral program for publishers.
How much could you make? You earn 5% of any future revenue your referral may generate. Yep! You read that right! For every month when their website is active, we will pay you - this is a lifetime commission!
Details: https://publisher.ad-maven.com/#/referrals

If you haven't registered yet click here https://bit.ly/3rmK3Hw to get started!
1200x600-2.jpg

Last edited:
@Admaven will be at the affiliate summit east next week!!
?
✈️
?
: 24-25.5 - New York

We're super excited to see you out at the event in person,
?
especially since all of our partners will be there: e-commerce and affiliate marketers, media buyers, social media networks, and marketing technology companies! Definitely a great place to get inspired!
Other than that, let's make sure we locate each other and exchange business cards.
❤️
So don't miss out, Contact us today and schedule a meeting
?
! advertisers@ad-maven.com
affiliatesummit-2022-Event-600-600-px.png

Last edited:

Ready for another Affiliate World event?​

🗣
AdMaven is heading to the upcoming conference in Bangkok that's going down between November 30th and December 1st, and we would be happy for you to visit our booth - #B16

Whether we are already working together or not, we'd love to meet in person and discuss potential business opportunities, both on the demand and the supply side.
We have many new traffic sources and features that can help you reach new heights with your business!

✈
Please let us know if you'll also be attending.
If you have any inquiries or wish to schedule a meeting, don't hesitate to contact us at advertisers@ad-maven.com or publishers@ad-maven.com

We are looking forward to meeting you,

AW-asia-1200-600-px-2.png

I am a publisher looking for an ad network to monetize my website. After researching various options, I have decided to go with Ad-maven.com because they have a track record of helping publishers make money online, they pay their publishers on time, and they provide assistance as soon as I sign up. Additionally, Ad-maven.com has a reputation for timely payments, which is important to me as a publisher. Overall, I believe Ad-maven.com is a good choice for me to monetize my website and receive reliable support and payments.

Are you ready to join us in Las Vegas for the Affiliate Summit West?
We're more than excited to be attending this amazing event and would love to connect with you while we're there! Stop by our table number 1209 to meet the AdMaven team. When? 23-25 January 2023 - we'll be happy to talk about our self-service platform, which connects direct traffic from AdMaven to your ad campaign. Register today and start seeing results now! http://bit.ly/3iDnpKa
Vegas-Instagram-Post-1200-600-px-4.png

Offer.One brings you an exclusive selection of high-paying, niche-specific offers, focusing on crypto and gambling verticals. With us, it's all about exclusive offers and the highest payouts in the industry.

Affiliate World in Dubai is just around the corner, and AdMaven's team will be there!
🕌

Contact us today if you want to schedule a meeting, or you can just drop by to say hey!
  • Dates: 28-29 February
  • Our booth: #D36
Wanna know more about the event? Click Here

Don't miss this opportunity to meet the team in person.

Omer Tushinski - Director Of Business Development

Bar Binyamini - Senior Business Development Manager
Daniel Raviv - Senior Business Development Manager
We look forward to meeting you there!

For inquiries or to schedule a meeting, contact us at advertisers@ad-maven.com.

Copy-of-AW-asia-1200-%C3%97-600-px-7-1024x512.png

Back