About Best Hosting for newbie

8 comments
OwnWebServers offers unlimited web hosting plans that come with many features. Some of the key features of the unlimited web hosting plans are:

1. Unlimited disk space and bandwidth
2. Unlimited email accounts and databases
3. Free domain registration with annual plans
4. Easy to use cPanel control panel
5. One-click installation of CMS platforms like WordPress, Joomla, and Drupal
6. Free SSL certificates
7. 24/7/365 customer support

Ownwebserver's unlimited web hosting plans are reasonably priced starting at $3 per month for the basic plan Additionally, Ownwebserver also offers a 30-day money-back guarantee, so if you are unsatisfied with their services, you can get a full refund.

For an anime streaming website, considering the potential traffic, a VPS (Virtual Private Server) would be a suitable choice. It provides a dedicated virtual environment, ensuring better performance and scalability compared to shared hosting. We, as Cantech Networks Pvt Ltd, offer hosting plans that align with your needs, providing a reliable and cost-effective solution for your website.

Hello guys

I'm new here, and i dont know what hosting best for start a website now.

I'm want to build a anime streaming website.

Please help me

Thank you so much
knownsrv.com , they are the safest in my opinion and lots of positive reviews from members here.

I have used them and no problems

While selecting any web hosting look for features like uptime, type of operating system, control panel, scalability, security measures like SSL, back policy, cost and reviews of customers.

We at GreenHost.Cloud can provide you with the service you want at high quality and affordable prices. Please let us know your requirements by contacting support so that we can provide you with the best offer.
Starting at $1.99 per month

Give a try to our LiteSpeed Hosting, which uses LiteSpeed Technology as Web server, you can use LSCache for CMS if you will use Wordpress or other.

Prices can be paid monthly, quartely, semi-anually and anually.

We accept Paypal and many crypto payments including Monero (XMR) and others. :)

Back