m3R0

Sorry for the late reply, all the users who posted here and provided a valid email were invited. Please check your inbox. Enjoy !

M68

I really would like to get an invitation. Unfortunately some books are only available on this site.

makaveila

Hi ! Thank you so much for you do, I would really love to get an invite too, very helpful for my studies and personal education. We need knowledge, more than ever !

Simonez1023

If you like sharing books then this might interest you. Aaaaarg.org is an online repository with tons of books and texts. It serves as a library for the Public School, an online platform that supports offline autodidactic activities. A community of researchers and enthusiasts from contemporary art, critical theory, philosophy, and related fields who maintain, catalog, annotate and run discussions relevant to their research interests.

Requirements: 1- post here. 2- send PM with you email address. 3- don't forget to say thanks / press like!.
Hi I'm so interested would you please send me an invitation? Thank you so much!

cameronmitchell

I'm in a similar boat: I'm a college student with a desperation to get on this site, and know no one else who has access. Thank you for offering, though it was years ago now!

cameronmitchell

z-lib.org

All that you need.

I appreciate your sentiment, though I aready use this and libgen.is - however, searching on there is difficult, and the curation aspect of aaaaarg.fail is what I'm interested in. Difficult to search through those sites unless you already know what you're looking for. I suppose I could try going through the catalog on aaaaarg and cross referencing it to what's on libgen/z/b-ok etc. Thanks anyway, now to hold out and wait on OP.

aleegeri

If you like sharing books then this might interest you. Aaaaarg.org is an online repository with tons of books and texts. It serves as a library for the Public School, an online platform that supports offline autodidactic activities. A community of researchers and enthusiasts from contemporary art, critical theory, philosophy, and related fields who maintain, catalog, annotate and run discussions relevant to their research interests.

Requirements: 1- post here. 2- send PM with you email address. 3- don't forget to say thanks / press like!.
I might be very late, but I would be incredibly grateful for an invite.

Top Bottom