m3R0

If you like sharing books then this might interest you. Aaaaarg.org is an online repository with tons of books and texts. It serves as a library for the Public School, an online platform that supports offline autodidactic activities. A community of researchers and enthusiasts from contemporary art, critical theory, philosophy, and related fields who maintain, catalog, annotate and run discussions relevant to their research interests.

Requirements: 1- post here. 2- send PM with you email address. 3- don't forget to say thanks / press like!.

31 comments

Molly Ted

This is amazing information. Hope very helpful not only for the book sharing lovers but also other readers. Thank you very my for your excellent offer.

sniffdog

mobilism.org -- all the books you want. BTW ... it seems Aaaaarg.org is already down.

This site can’t be reached
The webpage at http://aaaaarg.org/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

m3R0

@WarLords PM your email so I can invite you :)

~

@sniffdog no it is NOT because that is a fake domain. btw, I have used mobilism in the past, it is pretty good but they adopted a system WRZ$ which enforces you to buy credits / donate in order to download content. While aaaaarg material is unrestricted and free for everyone.

sniffdog

Bull ... content downloads are always free from file hosts. WRZ$ are used to award posters if they post certain requests. Although you can buy direct download subscriptions, they are absolutely unnecessary.

furkanmar

If you like sharing books then this might interest you. Aaaaarg.org is an online repository with tons of books and texts. It serves as a library for the Public School, an online platform that supports offline autodidactic activities. A community of researchers and enthusiasts from contemporary art, critical theory, philosophy, and related fields who maintain, catalog, annotate and run discussions relevant to their research interests.

Requirements: 1- post here. 2- send PM with you email address. 3- don't forget to say thanks / press like!.
It is really helpful for inviting people who are interested. Thanks a lot :)

lmp

Hi m3R0,

I would really appreciate you could send me an invite. You are very kind. Thanks so much :)

Top Bottom