A Payment gateway other than Paypal for my website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yashraj

Hello, I need a payment gateway for my website. I am a reseller and sell accounts of usenet, leeching sites, file hosts.
Recently paypal locked accounts of those who sold file sharing hosts. So I can't sell it through paypal.
Payza didn't accept me from the beginning itself, I don't think I want them too due to their customer support, which is the worst!
So anything else you can recommend me?
Please don't say webmoney, liberty reserve or any other virtual currency.
Requirements:
Transaction fees: less than 3%
able to accept mastercard, visa and other credit card payments
ability to withdraw to Indian banks
ability to accept payments from all over the world in at least USD and EUR(if possible)

Last edited:
13 comments
the only payment method nowadays on filehosts is credit card. So you need something different like neteller, icoin, paysafecard, moneybookers, webmoney, etc. If not people will buy from filehosts.

How the heck paypal find that you are selling premium accounts?
Why you dont sell accounts secretly ? i mean accept payments with fake notes.(ex: php page payment/CSS file payment. etc?)

Also you can use moneybookers.

Moneybookers is a good option. Alertpay/Payza is good but I dont think they allow withdrawing to Indian banks atm.

Moneybookers rejected the proposal. So any more suggestions?
Please note that I don't want to use an e-currencies like liberty reserve and webmoney.
And remember I need it for withdrawing money to Indian banks!

File Hosts have been stuck on the restricted list for Visa/MC.

Unless the processor doesn't do their due diligence correctly or you are being intentionally deceitful on what you sell, you are not likely going to find someone willing to take the risk to process for you. Especially a US based processor.

they perform two processing types

1)indian rupee currency processing for indian merchants

2)us dollar currency processing for indian merchants

Code:
http://www.ccavenue.com/

just call them or contact them

Code:
http://www.ccavenue.com/content/contact_us_ccav.jsp

for more details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back