• Conspiracy

Votes: 59 71.1%
  • Truth

Votes: 24 28.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course it's a terrorist attack,
People who think it's was some kind of conspiracy are insane.

CoolStoryBro.jpg

cityscape.gif

Show me the Missle

Check my posts, and see that no where did I mention any missile, but my point is, its them who have to proof it.

Any way, like you found that video in youtube, proving nothing in your favour, search for what you are asking me. There are tons of videos on them

It really isn't bullshit talk.

It is just he is capable of questioning and taking action. If we believe everything our governments tells us then we become idiots.

http://www.unknownnews.org/casualties.html

The US have become TERRORISTS to those countries that they attack, and people are supporting it.

How have we become Terrorist if someone comes and attacks the US what are we suppose to do just sit there and take it?

Last edited:
what most people dont even know is that 3 buildings collapsed that day
WTC building 7 was the third building that collapsed that day, not hit by any flying object, they told us [FONT=ariel,sans-serif]fires from inside the building made the steel skyscraper collapse, 4-5 hours after the first two buildings collapsed
"[/FONT][FONT=ariel,sans-serif]Why did the government rapidly recycle the steel from the largest and most mysterious engineering failure in world history, and why has the media remained silent?"
[/FONT]
[FONT=ariel,sans-serif]google building 7[/FONT][FONT=ariel,sans-serif]
[/FONT]

You guys are fucking retarded if the FBI had files they needed to get rid of instead of shredding them they make people crash a plane into the building think before you type

Im out debating with kids.

Which part of THEY NEEDED A REASON TO GO FUCK OTHER COUNTRIES DON'T YOU GET?

If they are so good in your eyes, then tell me, why did they kill Saddam? Even after using him in the Gulf wars?

If I am allowed, I will show you some pics and recordings that will change your mind in seconds. But they sure are disturbing

Yea we love fighting other countries just think about it why would the US want to go to war no one wants war but im done nothing going to change your mind you dont live in the US you dont know shit about it

I was born and raised in the US long before you were even born.

Doesn't matter, you wont feel it unless you go through it

Tell me one thing. Even if Osama attacked the US, why are they still killing Muslims all over the world? They say Osama is dead, then why don't they stop?

I moved out of USA after all these crap and starting helping people who need help.

How many people have you helped today? Who can say that they never knew you but got a better time coz of you?

Does it really matter if it was a cover up or not? Fact of the matter is 3000 plus people died that day regardless of who or what did it...The fact that these conspiracy theories are still around even after 10 years just annoys me...No terrorist attack or conspiracy attack has happened since in the usa and wont happen either..THe who dunnit question will be around for a long time im sure but after 10 years dont you think its time to move on and think about some postive things and not why 3000 plus people died 10 years ago...

9/11? Yeah it's a big deal but with all due respect, what about the thousands dying everyday because of no food, no water, "religious" wars, gang wars and other atrocities? Don't they deserve to be remembered, a moment of silence or any importance in our lives?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back