5GBps.com - 1GBps Unmetered VPS, Windows/Linux, HDD/SSD, DDoS Protected-from $29 (EU)

Big space RAID10 SATA3 or ultra fast RAID10 SSD with smaller space?

• RAID10 SATA3

Votes: 44 47.3%
  • RAID10 SSD

Votes: 49 52.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Sure. We already have preset Ubuntu Gnome desktop templates, ready for instant setup. Those templates have also VNC enabled. You can order one of our EVO or SSD plans for this, depending on how much space/hdd speed you need.

Regards,
Gabe - 5GBps.com Support

SPEEDTEST ON A $29 EVO VPS PLAN
2889682472.png

This pic is very false and you should not have this in your first post... You are doing a speedtest from a evo server to Another evo server, its a speedtest in the same DC. So its actually a speedtest on LAN. Do a new one to Another DC and not the same please... yea you do show the server is 1Gbps but more people want to see what speed they can get outside the DC. Just a recommendation

Last edited:
the speedtest server is in Amsterdam, but not in the same DC (EvoSwitch). the speedtest image is very relevant, because: if speed between one node and a server from same city is almost 1GBps it's a proof that the nodes are not overloaded, so any VPS is able to reach 1Gbps without problems. internet connectivity can't be same with any location from different reasons like peerings, congested links and others.. evoswitch is one of the best interconnected DC, so the quality of the Internet connectivity is very good. speedtests outside in europe should have almost same result.

Hi,

Please think seriously about adding webmoney for payment methods it would be better for each of customer and provider. You'll have more and more customers. I want to buy one of your vps but i can't find a solution how to pay because at this time i can only purchase using webmoney :(

Regards.

if you want, you can pay manually with webmoney. just open a ticket after ordering and ask for WMZ and my coleagues will manually mark as paid your invoice after webmoney payment confirmation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back