5GBps.com - 1GBps Unmetered VPS, Windows/Linux, HDD/SSD, DDoS Protected-from $29 (EU)

Big space RAID10 SATA3 or ultra fast RAID10 SSD with smaller space?

• RAID10 SATA3

Votes: 44 47.3%
  • RAID10 SSD

Votes: 49 52.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hello spanky. did you opened a ticket regarding this? keep in mind that we don't offer technical support on wjunction :)

Yes, i open a ticket, but support its to slow, answer 24 hrs later to tell me this:
Hello,

What error do you receive when you try to connect?

Regards,
5Gbps Tech Team

An on my panel tells vps its unavailable, can you fix it please? i want to use my pay vps.

if you already opened a ticket, probably the tech team will take care of your problem. i'm working only on the advertisement part of the business.

stef3112 normally the new offer is available only for the new users, but you are our client for more than 3 months, so we can upgrade you vps for free to the new offer.

Title re-edited. Please read the rules, you must have the webhost's name and the location of your server in the title. (Which has been added now), so don't report new titles without them.

Paid 3.5 hours ago, it said instant setup?

Average 10 minute wait for ticket reply.

It's been 3 hours for that.

No reply to a ticket or an email. And half of the working day is over nearly...

VPS received now testing :)

I got 37MB/s download speed within the first hour of getting my VPS.

Now I struggle to get 10MB/s either way, can't even seed torrents back 1:1. So I've stopped using it and requested a refund. 5gbps.com does say they guarantee 600mbps on plan 1, proof - http://vvcap.net/db/TX6n8DFK-IBvR6S7zrzv.htp

HDD is overloaded most of the time, even the terminal is slow at responding. An overall bad experience I'm afraid. I just want my refund and to even forget this experience.

Note: The Windows 7 Ultimate ISO is a non genuine copy :\

Last edited:
hello chickmeister6. because of large number of fraud attempts, we had to check manually your payment. usually payments made with stolen PayPal accounts are put on hold by PayPal or owner in 1-2 hours. the invoice was marked as paid now and the vps was delivered. please update this thread with the performance of your VPS :)

yes stef3112. please open a ticket or contact us via livechat and we will make a good offer for you! you are veteran at 5gbps :)

Question: What do you all WJ users prefer on your VPS? Big RAID10 SATA space or smaller RAID10 SSD space?

Last edited:
what datacenter use for vps hosting? the 1GB is truly unlimited?if i pay now how takes to activate server? it is offshore?

Last edited:
Hello jack. we host VPS on nodes from FDC Servers Netherlands. We don't close accounts for DMCA reports. the 1Gbps is truly unmetered and unrestricted. clients are reporting 60-70 MB/s speeds on their VPS. VPS servers are activated instantly after payment. yes it is OFFSHORE.

UPDATE: We have changed our TOS.
If you are not satisfied within first 7 days, we refund without motivation!

Last edited:
Hello !

Instantly activation

very very helpful and great Support

i recommended this competent host for everyone :)

Thx,i am satisfed

Best regards

Alcateluser.

thank you very much for your review and i am glad to hear that you are satisfied with our services. hope you stay long with us :)

we are very sorry for the 27 minutes downtime. fdc had some power issues in amsterdam. everything is back to normal. this is our first downtime in 4 months :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back