4upld | $20/1000 Downloads | Direct link | Weekly Payout

Status
Not open for further replies.
uploading at too damn high speeds:facepalm:... where my upload speed with other sites is 50MB/sec
Qsq2CWx.png

Hello, Admin.

I can't upload file size 2 GB, 2.5 GB and 3 GB in your host.

When upload finished, I check my files, no file in my account.

I try upload many time. ฺ

please, check for me.

Username : jjppkk

Thank you.

Last edited:
@4upld thank you for upgrading my account to the faster upload server. i just requested my first payment so far and i was just wondering if u need to check my traffic since a couple other host sites wanted to check my traffic before they paid me, so just wondering if u need the same procedure before payment. thanks for all the assistance and great site :)

i have received my first payment from 4upld...but right now i am facing uploading issues through webupload...so currently i am doing uploads through ftp...so fix that issue mate

Down whole day and that's first month after launch :facepalm: Not good start.
Your previous project expressleech.com was a way more stable.

Hi

We had a hardware issue on our core server, we also changed the upload server which we assign for wjunction users so the upload speed should be much better now

Sorry again about the issue yesterday but as I explained it was a hardware failure and we didn't want to risk running our business on that server anymore so we ordered a new server and replaced everything so that's why it took more then you would usually expect but now everything is running normally again and she shouldn't have any issues anymore

Parham

just received my payment, thank you for the fast payment 4upld :)

is anyone having issues with the site? after i login, it still takes me back to the main page and i'm never signed in. i tried too login again, and it just takes me to the homepage and i'm not signed in. and now the homepage won't load up at all

just updating and letting the 4upld tech team know that uploads haven't been working for a couple days now. remote uploads go very slow compared to last week, and uploading the normal old fashioned way always goes straight too 100% complete but no file appears in my account and the upload never even begins, it just skips and goes straight too 100% complete without even actually uploading.

Last edited:
Hi

The upload should be working again for wjunction users, also as promised a permanent fix was applied to rewards program about the counting issue that it had

Regards
Parham

the upload speed using ftp method isn't stable and it jumps up and down between 300-500 KB/s when i usually get 5 MB/s from other hosts, also the remote upload method isn't working as fast as usual and not working with some of the older servers that i used to use either. thanks for listening to our issues 4upld __________________ Added after 18 Hours 53 minutes: i finally got 4leech to work lol it's going pretty fast too :) but how do i get the files too appear in my 4upld account? or can someone walk me through how to use 4leech cuz after remote upload transfer, how do i get it to appear in my 4upld account?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back