4upld | $20/1000 Downloads | Direct link | Weekly Payout

Status
Not open for further replies.
i tried remote upload and 4leech also no success...not able to upload my files ...it's been real headache for me to upload files in your site mate...

I just sign-up to your host.

Please, upgrade my account.

Username : jjppkk

Thank you.
Hey, I upgraded your account for 15 days, reply me when this is nearly finished and if you have a good download rate we would add another month or two

i tried remote upload and 4leech also no success...not able to upload my files ...it's been real headache for me to upload files in your site mate...
Can you private message me the link you are testing and also your server IP address so I can look in to it

Hey, I upgraded your account for 15 days, reply me when this is nearly finished and if you have a good download rate we would add another month or two

Can you private message me the link you are testing and also your server IP address so I can look in to it
pm sent to you kindly check and fix issues

remote upload not working still fix that mate..

direct upload has worked ...got 1 mbps upload speed

stats are not working properly i have 7 downloads ...for those 7 downloads i was supposed to get 0.035$ but i got 0.007$ fix the stats so that i can start uploading my stuff

Last edited:
Hello, Admin

Please, Check Remote upload. It can't work.

Thank you.
Hey, check again it should be working again

stats are not working properly i have 7 downloads ...for those 7 downloads i was supposed to get 0.035$ but i got 0.007$ fix the stats so that i can start uploading my stuff

I need the file name and the date to look in to it but looking at your account everything seems fine, the system has been tested 100s of times and there should be no issue at all :)

Hey, check again it should be working again

I need the file name and the date to look in to it but looking at your account everything seems fine, the system has been tested 100s of times and there should be no issue at all :)

actually wat has happened i uploaded more than 1000mb files i thinnk ur system has calculated the price for 1-250 mb table price...kindly check and do the needful...one more thing i will send u a pm ...

first check the file size's in my account and also downloads

Isjoc1S.png

so as per those file sizes i was supposed to get below rates

O4PIawd.png

but i am not getting those rates for my downloads ...at present i have 132 downloads as per your ppd rate table i was suppose to get more than 0.75$ but i didn't get that atleast 50% of that...you can check the below image to know my rewards

racm21D.png

your a new filehost so there will be problems ...so kindly fix them...i just want to inform you that your system is not counting accurately that's it...

i have sent a pm to you kindly check and reply me

Last edited:

what is 4leech? cause i also get really slow upload speeds using this host compared too using other hosts so i know it's not my internet speeds. anyway we can get remote uploads from servers such as cloudyvideos or weTransfer etc? b/c i have noticed that the remote upload only works with a select few of other host servers direct links

also i was wondering, where in my account do i go too so i can request a payment whenever i reach the payment minimum? thanks for all the help and answering everyone's questions in this thread :)

Last edited:

what is 4leech? cause i also get really slow upload speeds using this host compared too using other hosts so i know it's not my internet speeds. anyway we can get remote uploads from servers such as cloudyvideos or weTransfer etc? b/c i have noticed that the remote upload only works with a select few of other host servers direct links

also i was wondering, where in my account do i go too so i can request a payment whenever i reach the payment minimum? thanks for all the help and answering everyone's questions in this thread :)

4upld - File Sharing Made Simple

your stats are not counting properly...so consider that issue as priority and fix that asap...i have sent a pm to you ...u haven't replied to it yet...

your a new filehost so there will be problems ...so kindly fix them...i just want to inform you that your system is not counting accurately that's it...

i have sent a pm to you kindly check and reply me

I got two of my programmers trying to find where the issue is, it seems to be only happening to the group D but the other groups are un-effected base on my initial checks :)

If you are uploading files not using the remote upload service send me your username so I can enable a better upload server for you, rajesh009 is now using a separate upload server which should be faster then the ones which is available to public

4leech is a modified Rapidleech script which let you remote upload your files from other hostings like youtube, mediafire, uploaded and etc

and for the earning you can request a payout in this page

Login - 4upld - File Sharing Made Simple

I got two of my programmers trying to find where the issue is, it seems to be only happening to the group D but the other groups are un-effected base on my initial checks :)

If you are uploading files not using the remote upload service send me your username so I can enable a better upload server for you, rajesh009 is now using a separate upload server which should be faster then the ones which is available to public

4leech is a modified Rapidleech script which let you remote upload your files from other hostings like youtube, mediafire, uploaded and etc

what about my pm...if u fix the stats i will upload more files...so that i can get more traffic...within how many days u will fix it...i use rdp to upload my files...that's why i am able to upload files in 4upld

Last edited:

my username is "latefee"

can i get the better upload server please? and thanks for your assistance :)

what is rdp? i'm looking for alternatives to speed up the upload process @rajesh009

Last edited:

my username is "latefee"

can i get the better upload server please? and thanks for your assistance :)

what is rdp? i'm looking for alternatives to speed up the upload process @rajesh009

Hi

I upgraded your account for 15 days to paid user, reply me when this is nearly finished and if you have a good download rate we would add another month or two, also I have set your account to use the better upload server (The server is location in UK), please logout and log back in for the changes to take effect

and RDP means remote desktop, basically he is renting a windows VPS and is using that to upload file which is much faster (it work just like normal windows so you can install whatever you want on there)

Please move Spain to group B, thanks.
We are currently talking to the ad networks to see if we can get a good rate for spain, if we manage we would move it up

Regards
Parham

yeah i agree with @rajesh009 ,. group D size >> 250mb still count 0.001 (rate for << 250)
hope fix soon sir :)

and i have issue slow remote upload too . :wave:

still stats are not fixed ...i think i have complained about stats problem 4 days back...2 days back u told that two of your programmers are working on that...but till now i haven't seen any progress about this issue...i lost nearly 50% of my earnings because of this problem mate...how much time it may take to fix this issue ??...by the way thanks for responding to my pm

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back