4upld | $20/1000 Downloads | Direct link | Weekly Payout

Status
Not open for further replies.
I GOT 3MBIT site is good

anybody looking for joining under me game uploader here plenty of hits i get a day

what time does earnings get added

$0.091 (from 6 items accross all PPD rate groups)

Total Unpaid Earnings:

$0.00

Last edited:
Hello, I'm interested but I have some questions.

1. The description says "Files above 5mb will count" but in the table the lowest column says 0.00kb - 250mb. So what is the minimum size that counts?
2. Just to clarify, one IP can download multiple times per day but can only earn up to 0.02 right? So someone from group D can download 10+ files and everything will count as long as the total earning does not exceed 0.02?
3. Do you allow adult content?
Hi

1- The table should be above 5mb as well, I would fix that ASAP
2- Yes that's correct
3- Not at the moment (We used to but Iran would block our servers if we upload any adult content so it cause us to lose more then we gain)

Hi, I'm interested in trying out this host. What is the download speed for free users or unregistered users?
There is no restriction, as mentioned in the first post we give direct link to everyone without any sort of limitations

I GOT 3MBIT site is good

anybody looking for joining under me game uploader here plenty of hits i get a day

what time does earnings get added

$0.091 (from 6 items accross all PPD rate groups)

Total Unpaid Earnings:

$0.00
Every night they would be added to your unpaid earning and you can request a payout

Group C: Iran
???
And i can see your folders in the browser.
We have a lot of Iranian users, that's why it's in group C

And I'm not sure what you mean by that, can you be more specific or maybe even open a support ticket so one of our programmers would take a look at your issue?

Index of /plugins/
Thanks, I fixed it

download speed on premium is slow plz can this be looked at

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
click on file and click stats but you have to do this with everyfile

Site offline

Last edited:
What A suprise, I just login with my old pass and name and BAM! My old account and my rewards still there, though the name is changed. :)

i been with em for 3 years never used em ever wish i did good host if they pay good then ill buy a year premium but will see

and ill buy a year premium out of my own money not earnings

Last edited:
upgrade my account username is rajesh009

free users are allowed to download more than 5 gb files or not ??...because most of my files size will be 4gb -6 gb

Last edited:
upgrade my account username is rajesh009

free users are allowed to download more than 5 gb files or not ??...because most of my files size will be 4gb -6 gb

Hi

I upgraded your account for 15 days, reply me when this is nearly finished and if you have a good download rate we would add another month or two, And regarding your questions free users can download ANY file with no restriction so you don't need to worry about that

Regards
Parham

thanks a lot for your immediate response..most of my traffic is from india..i can get more than 1k downloads in a month

not able to upload more than 5 gb files...so kindly fix it...my storage limit is increased from 50 gb to 2.5 TB but still i can't upload 5 gb files so kindly do the needful

i use rdp to upload my files...generally i will get atleast 10MB/s upload speed and maximum is 30 MB/s but right now i am getting 25 kbps upload speed mate...even after upgrading my account to premium...so fix that pls

CgKpRU5.jpg

Last edited:
fix upload speed for premium users mate...upload speeds are very slow

i uploaded 2.5 gb file twice...but it never appeared in files...it has taken nearly 4-5 hrs for me to upload 2.5 gb file...fix all these issues ...

Last edited:
thanks a lot for your immediate response..most of my traffic is from india..i can get more than 1k downloads in a month

not able to upload more than 5 gb files...so kindly fix it...my storage limit is increased from 50 gb to 2.5 TB but still i can't upload 5 gb files so kindly do the needful

i use rdp to upload my files...generally i will get atleast 10MB/s upload speed and maximum is 30 MB/s but right now i am getting 25 kbps upload speed mate...even after upgrading my account to premium...so fix that pls

CgKpRU5.jpg

You have to logout of your account and log back in so your session would update (regarding the issue of storage)

and regarding the upload speed as recommended before use remote upload, our servers inbound is limited per connection but using remote upload service should solve that

ppd recent downloads on Login - 4upld - File Sharing Made Simple dont show nothing...
Please open a ticket or send a screenshot so I can look in to it

can't register and I'm using a macbook!
I use macbook and everything is fine, what is the error message that you are getting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back