Banned
Banned
9u8byt.jpg

2ylu5h4.jpg
sqjz3o.jpg
2r3ziw6.jpg

< MUST Read >

• Trunaround Time > 24 To 48 Hours
  • Geo Targeted Countries > USA, UK, AUS - Starts With Different Prices.
  • Unlimited Offer > Can Do Upto 1 Millon Fans On Single Fan Page !
  • Likes Dropping Policy > As we are offer just real likes. maybe 150 200 likes get unliked page due to niche.
  • Refund Policy > If we fail to deliver we will refund the ammount, Refund will be not issue onces we started sending likes on page!

!Trustable Service Comes With Refund Policy!
Reviews

Thank you. Over 2000 Likes received within a few hours.

Prompt service.
That was quick in less than 20mins 2000+ likes i got ;)

fast efficient service, recommended.

Over 2000 Likes received within a few hours.

Great, Thanks !!!

2000 likes in a few hours, Thanks

wow ! fast and prompt service. Delivered 2000+ likes within a few hours.
Recommended, :) must try atleast once.

! Positive Feedback !
http://www.wjunction.com/itrader.php?u=48173

! Payment Options !
payments_main.png

! Contact Us Now !
Prviate Message > Click Here

! WEBSITE COMMING SOON !

Google Keywords : facebook likes services, facebook likes in cheap rates, facebook fans, facebook providers, facebook real likes, facebook followers, looking to buy facebook fans, where to buy facebook likes, facebook targeted fans, facebook

Last edited:
47 comments
Other users are correct in saying the likes do come hella fast. However i feel its mostly bots. After i reached the peak likes after i decided to wait before filling out a review. Its been almost 8 hours and ive already lost over 100 of the likes i had.

2000 likes in a few hours, Thanks

thanks bro !

Other users are correct in saying the likes do come hella fast. However i feel its mostly bots. After i reached the peak likes after i decided to wait before filling out a review. Its been almost 8 hours and ive already lost over 100 of the likes i had.

Thanks for your review bro ... things i must say .. we offering 100% Real Likes .. if 100 150 people unlike your page means they are real and they don't like niche of your fan page thats the reason ..

Maybe i don't know about that things.. we just offered real likes and we have some happy customers :)

So your selling a service that you know noting about... but promise it real likes... did you not just say you don't know about these things?

PS just in the time we have been talking I have dropped almost 15.

So your selling a service that you know noting about... but promise it real likes... did you not just say you don't know about these things?

PS just in the time we have been talking I have dropped almost 15.

Nope. I Am Saying i Don't know anything about Fake. Bots, And Created Accounts.. we offer real likes and we are doing this ..

Dropped over 30 more.

You know the page i have is pretty neutral... i don't think real people would be deleted it because they don't like it. Its not torrents are warez.

Also if you dont know about "Fakes, Bots, And Created Accounts" how do you judge if your accounts are "real" if you dont know what fake is.

Dropped over 30 more.

You know the page i have is pretty neutral... i don't think real people would be deleted it because they don't like it. Its not torrents are warez.

Also if you dont know about "Fakes, Bots, And Created Accounts" how do you judge if your accounts are "real" if you dont know what fake is.

There is 6 Huge Pages where we share links to like thats why it take 24 48 hours to complete just 2000 likes. :)

I have now lost over 400 of the likes i paid for. Since you claim to offer a refund i am going to publicly ask for a refund. So others may see if this refund policy is true. I will keep updating on the status.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back