Status
Not open for further replies.
Login and click premium services and choose 1 year subscription, you will get this page:

Hurry up, this is a limited offer and it won't last long.

Last edited:
I already have 1year and want to extend coz of this 10€ promo but fuck it there is no WMZ -_- only resellers have it and there is no reseller promo !!

good... bad there isn't option of paypal. only paysafacard and bitcoin.. moreover there isn't the lifetime option anymore.. sadly..

you what you think of reseller 1fichier? some of these have a low reputation with wot (web of trust). perhaps taking advantage of the reseller the lifetime option according to you can still be active?

Last edited:
good... bad there isn't option of paypal. only paysafacard and bitcoin.. moreover there isn't the lifetime option anymore.. sadly..

you what you think of reseller 1fichier? some of these have a low reputation with wot (web of trust). perhaps taking advantage of the reseller the lifetime option according to you can still be active?

Just bought 1 year from a reseller, $16,75 using Paypal.

thank you but i prefer to spend less

I preferred to use paysafecard. I do not see why pay more when you can pay less.

Some resellers still have the promo lifetime (13 years) active. you know you recommend a reputable reseller? you do not find it strange that they still active when the lifetime of 1fichier is gone?

Lifetime still active!!!!

I was still interested in lifetime. I wrote to the support service and they told me that is still active on the official website. they gave me this link https://1fichier.com/console/abo.pl?abo=8

LIFETIME.png

PS: I remember that paypal does not accept more 1fichier as host.

I wrote this post because maybe there is anyone still interested

Last edited:
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Who can sell me a premium account 1fichier for a year? [/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]in the chat said leaves 10 euros[/FONT]

I paid the premium filesharingshop.com 1fichier account for one year. But I was not given anything and do not respond. NOT recommended at all filesharingshop.com

I already responded filesharingshop.com and I got the voucher for 1 year 1fichier. Whoever wants, I'll sell ...

Last edited:
anyone having problems with downloading?

their twitter post says "will be slow speed" because of ongoing maintenance but the files are not downloading at all, shows too many errors. Not even moving to 10% :/.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back