Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, I would like to put download links on my blog too.. because RG delete so fast my files.. And visitors can't download those files deleted ( My blog will drop down visitors ).

I mean, I would like to put download links on my blog too.. because RG delete so fast my files.. And visitors can't download those files deleted ( My blog will drop down visitors ).

Never post your backup links anywhere...
better join another pps host and make a members only zone on your website. Whatever rg delete ,upload to the new host and post only in members zone. i hope its helps.

I need some more times to set only zone for member ( ddl requirement )
thank you for your guide, marhahajcs , i won't share backup links ^^

Is there FTP connection for user to upload with? I see the ftp management but, dont see how to etablish the ftp account to upload files from my RDP...

Please help. Or how you upload multifiles to 1fichier?

Last edited:
I need some more times to set only zone for member ( ddl requirement )
thank you for your guide, marhahajcs , i won't share backup links ^^

Is there FTP connection for user to upload with? I see the ftp management but, dont see how to etablish the ftp account to upload files from my RDP...

Please help. Or how you upload multifiles to 1fichier?

For ftp :

Host : ftp.1fichier.com
Username : your login mail
Password : your login password

I had to stop using this file host upload speed for me maxes about 275k just to slow just about every other file host I get 750k to 1.2mb

Im not sure about the free download speed, but this host have better premium speed and ftp upload speed. Never got a speed +100mb/sec on any other filehost.

1fichier lifetime gives 13 years , not lifetime ,keep on your mind.

Yes, the owner told me 13 years is equivalent to lifetime in France when I purchased it in 2012. I don't know if it's defined by the law, but he told me it is. Anyway, the price is equal to 3.33 years. Hence it's worthy if we can use it at least 3.33 years.

1fichier has summer sale.

1 year premium only EURO 10.

https://1fichier.com/tarifs.html

I'm gonna extend 1 more year.

Unfortunately, they don't accept credit card payment anymore. The only way to pay to them is to wire transfer the money to their bank account in France. Or buy from resellers. Fuq!

Last edited:
Are u blind? This message is from 16.04.2014! FTP Upload works perfect since month. Did u try it before u post such a nonsense?
ok
there is no FTP details info there
but FTP upload working with original user & pass with ftp.1fichier.com

thxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back