Status
Not open for further replies.

DJboutit

1Fichier might have made the dumbest change ever guest and registered users now get 3 download at full then all downloads are at 50kbps for rest of the week next week it is rest. With this new change it looks like they are running out of money and forcing users to get a premium. This file host will be dead in 2 to 3 months top 5 file host to not even top 50 the second this change was made S M H. Time to switch to Filescdn I am close to banning 1Fichier from my adult forum.

Last edited:
27 comments
I don't know if you are aware of what's going on in France but the waters are not clear there.

So this can be a cash grab. Get some more money before they run away.

Or they need money to move servers around.

bandwidth is not cheap.......... many users are taking unlimited opportunities on filehosts granted forever then they complain when some of them are revoked as the time goes but this is so dumb if you think about it

these sites are trying to build up a well thought business model but some people really think they'll be able to rape them forever for free lol, like what kind of dream world are you living in...

Last edited:
Wtf :facepalm: They are ultra cheap and provide amazing services, buddy if your users cant spent 3 euro for 1 year premium then they must be some kind of feeding on sticks big Foot homeless people from Siberia :)) X-D How they visit your forum, btw?

Last edited:
there is not much difference between 1EUR/year and 3EUR/year membership. may be download speed differ if there is high load. i have both "access offer" (bought before new policy) and "premium offer" account. i still using access offer account for download, did not notice any slow download speed yet.

I use Uptobox and 1fichier, but as you said 1fichier is going to be dead soon. Which alternatives can I use? I don't care about money filehosts, I just want good filehosts for users.

Regards

I use Uptobox and 1fichier, but as you said 1fichier is going to be dead soon. Which alternatives can I use? I don't care about money filehosts, I just want good filehosts for users.

Regards

Buy your own dedicated servers infrastucture it will be superb for your user and they will save whole 3 euro. [hmmm]

Steps to kill a trusted hosting service:

1 - Limit the download speed to a ridiculous number -----> Done
2 - Wait until users complain about the download speed and about the no-free service -----> Done
3 - Wait until webmasters move their files to another host ----> Nearly done
4 - Close the site and search another job ----> Pending.

Last edited:
they changed all this, they say, to make a fair price 3euro/year whoo
scammmer ! they changed their price to 30 euro/year for premium ( a normal price like other hosts)
and in the same time
no free download 50ko/s, no affiliate program for uploader, everybody have to buy premium, even the uploader have a limit of 1TB, you have to buy too
why ? to make them rich
1fichier go f**k your self (finger)

Last edited:
so what? I pay these amounts for only 3 months on sites like nitro / uploaded and it's still worth it... I don't even use their affiliate programs... go work and make some money instead of complaining about all kinds of service fees.......

1Fichier is back to pre limits crap :smokin: I guess these limits hits dropped by like 60%+ and people were flooding them with emails to remove it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back