VPS 123Dedi.com - OpenVZ/SolusVM, 20GB Space, 512MB RAM, 1Gbit from €8.00! (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My VPS is back,but the speed is horrible. Sometimes can't even ping my IP/site.
It seems sometimes like still under DDoS
-No place yet to open a ticket for support.
We miss You Krun!x :(

The new Host should open a temporary page for updates,tickets,etc.
*Sorry for writing it here :/

Edit** Just noticed that someone replied almost at the same time is me,with some information.

Last edited:
Please be patient guys, I imagine this is a big move which can take a long time as there will more than likely be many accounts transferred.

May be but when i receive email like this
"Hello,
There was an problem with the node it will be available within the next hour for you."
or
"Please check now - all IP's have been updated and all remaining VPS' was migrated over."

And results nothing after 80 hours.. without answer, smell mad.

my vps is working fine though some problem is occurring, it doesn't matter while merging a host with another. hope it will be ok in few hours. my question is my due payment date in 2 days how can i get the discount? :'(

Most of tickets have been replied. I'm helping with everything as there was more that 1000 tickets.

Edy, if I remember correctly you asked for a refund on a service that was NOT affected(EvoSwitch uploading servers) hence there is no refunds for that.

99% virtual servers should be up and running on a completely switched IP address so far. Shared hosting is expected to be online today as the new supplier is taking more than expected to deliver SAS drives. As VPS nodes are done I'd say most of the work is completed.

Most of tickets have been replied. I'm helping with everything as there was more that 1000 tickets.

Edy, if I remember correctly you asked for a refund on a service that was NOT affected(EvoSwitch uploading servers) hence there is no refunds for that.

99% virtual servers should be up and running on a completely switched IP address so far. Shared hosting is expected to be online today as the new supplier is taking more than expected to deliver SAS drives. As VPS nodes are done I'd say most of the work is completed.

nevermind.. i already closed the ticket.. just use what i have..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back