10upload.com-$35 per 1000 downloads (All countries paid!) - 25% from sales/refers

Status
Not open for further replies.
No actually there is no 50/50 plan working i had a sale yesterday and i got only $1 dollar from it this is 10% just like always never changed and i wonder do u ppl never had problem with stats before it's always not right and i always get the answer that not all of those are completed downloads that;s why i don't get money for it and when i ask where can i find completed downloads they say no where so Lila_10upload what plan do u use now and why my counted downloads in any other file host is at least 3x what is in yours please answer and thx in advance

It's 50/50 from today!! Not yesterday....

It's written on the main post of this thread, not that they cared to tell anyone, inform any users..... They just forced us all to go with 50/50 plan and won't change it back.

And support doesn't care at all about their users!!! They're completely ignoring us now, here, emails, facebook....

Last edited:
Once cheater, ever cheater.

Maybe they set all on 50/50 but then i should have 0,35 cent per 105 MB file and they count 0,21 cent.

So a Host which cheats downloads, for sure cheat even sales.

Bye, Bye lila.

Ok....... I've emailed support a few times and they sound like a broken record...... "50/50 is all we can do now"

THIS IS NOT WHAT I SIGNED UP, therefore I want my account changed back to 100% downloads immediatly.

Serious and honest filehosts let their users chose between plans, they do not force us to go with whatever plan they want, like you're doing. The reputation of 10upload will quickly go down the drain for doing this to it's users.

CHANGE my account back to 100% downloads.

I'm not one of those who requested the 50/50 plan. Give it to those who requested, I don't want it.

PS - if I have to send 100 emails/day complaining and posting on facebook and wjunction in order to get this changed, I will.

update ..

Untitled.jpg

OMG!!:facepalm::facepalm:X-(
where lila10upload?
download statistic very bad:facepalm:

yes also i have a problem with count download :s fix it please

all filehosts are taking advantages of this filehost crisis some cheat others just bann ppl

No actually there is no 50/50 plan working i had a sale yesterday and i got only $1 dollar from it this is 10% just like always never changed and i wonder do u ppl never had problem with stats before it's always not right and i always get the answer that not all of those are completed downloads that;s why i don't get money for it and when i ask where can i find completed downloads they say no where so Lila_10upload what plan do u use now and why my counted downloads in any other file host is at least 3x what is in yours please answer and thx in advance

all what we can say that is our plan now and all your money will be in time in Sunday , if you didn't want to work with 10upload that is your opinion but we calculate what we say before work in

most of you send many pm to me ask for this plan because they work in sales more and we will make this plan our default to help you make more money from sales

if you sale 1 month premiun you will get $5 direct from sales but if your users in group d as example you can't get that much tell 1000 download in for file 1GB or 500M in class see so we will give you more not less as you see

^^^and if we have 0 sales and only downloads??!!! X-(

AT LEAST LET US CHOSE THE PLAN WE WANT. THIS IS NOT CORRECT AND DECENT.

you're giving more........ crap! double the number of downloads, less than half the money.

agreed. their entire system is nothing but a complete lie now.

reply from lila to pm:

lila_10upload said:
if you didn't accept our plan you can host your file anywhere else , what we say what we pay

^^^^ this is now a lie. where' the $35/1000 dls??? where's the 100% downloads $$ ??

^^^and if we have 0 sales and only downloads??!!! X-(

AT LEAST LET US CHOSE THE PLAN WE WANT. THIS IS NOT CORRECT AND DECENT.

you're giving more........ crap! double the number of downloads, less than half the money.
0 sales that mean you not work in this filed

saw the first post, really low of you.was expecting great things from you but all went down the drain.

all what we can say we will meet in Sunday when we pay you , we didn't lie in that

0 sales that mean you not work in this filed

Uploaders work to get DOWNLOADS!! We're not sellers!!! Those are the ones who work to get sales.X-(

first post was edited, see down. but still shit thing.many people will leave.

what was edited?? the 50/50 part on the bottom?? it's been there since late last night..... sneaky post, so no one would notice.

I wonder why main post still has both plans......

Another one in pm from Lila:

lila_10upload said:
you don't work hard if you want to seee how work hard we can give you example we have users get more than $200 weekly from sales we want that users to have more because it will give us more to pay you

ALL they want is sellers. They don't actually care about the uploaders, because those work to get downloads. They want sales, that's all.

Guess what??!! THAT'S WHAT RESELLERS ARE FOR, NOT UPLOADERS!!!

Another one in pm from Lila:

ALL they want is sellers. They don't actually care about the uploaders, because those work to get downloads. They want sales, that's all.

Guess what??!! THAT'S WHAT RESELLERS ARE FOR, NOT UPLOADERS!!!

That's because they want the MONEY, so they can bail later.

since i've been an uploader ive never focus on sales , with filesonic i had around 1500 downloads (30 ddls a day) and 0 sales thats why i always have preferred PPD, sales has never been good for me and im sure im not the only one but that was oki coz there was a plan that works for us PPD but now this filehost is practically closing their doors to us with this change

so you actually believe them :)) hhhh we will wait and see if anyone get any sales and actually got 50% of it it maybe 50% of downloads and 0% sales they will simply never tell u u got a sale or maybe count one sale every 10 just like they do on downloads hhhhhhh any way they aren't my main income source but believe me for over 5 months i used them and am sure of it they cheat in counting downloads by at least 2x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back