10upload.com-$35 per 1000 downloads (All countries paid!) - 25% from sales/refers

Status
Not open for further replies.

lila_10upload

Banned
Banned
10upload.com-$35 per 1000 downloads (All countries paid!) - we work in 50/50 program

10-banner.png

Hi Everyone,

My name is lila support supervisor and I’m here to introduce our site 10upload.com. We have been working for a few months to conceptualize the ultimate File hosting/sharing site,All I want is that if you want a great host or just good solid alternatives then pick 10upload.com , all come to 10upload now why you not be the leader and earn more from all

- Free Speed: 500Kb/s
this test files for who want to test our service

- Wait period: 0s then 60s between downloads
- Premium speed over 10MB/s+
- Free Up/Down up to 1Gb -- Premium Up/Down up to 5Gb
- Simplistic design
- Highly performing web, remote &FTP upload system
- torrent leech system
- unrar system ( extract your archive take snapshot , delete file and rar again )

001ad26bae.png

We pay a lot

this the exactly what we count to close that to know how we work
file size
5|101|251|501|1001|2001
TierA
7|10|16|25|30|35
Tier B
5|7|14|19|23|25
Tier C
2|3|5|8|12|15
Tier D
1|2|3|4|5|6

min file size is 5M
* Country Groups:
A
Japan,France
B
Australia,, U.A.E, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland,Saudi Arabia, Ireland, Italy , Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland ,United Kingdom, Germany ,Canada,Spain,USA
C
Kuwait, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cyprus,Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary , Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, South Africa , Thailand,Singapore,Turkey,Egypt
D
All Others
if you see your count not like this criteria then you can say we are scam

- NEW! UP TO 25% OF ALL refers ( collect your group and earn money in easy way )
- Up to 35$ per 1000 downloads
- 25% referral and 25% from sales
- Pay every week, 10$ min, with paypal Alertpay, cashu or western union (min $500) (can do wire as well) and our exclusive payout method (10upload credit card you can use it in retail or ATM all over the world )
- We make custom deals (I want your traffic and Im ready to make a deal!)
-
i know we have problem in wj before but we didn't know why , and we hope this is new white page

Looking forward to working with you soon!

Lila
10upload.com
Lila@10upload.com

NOTE: Please do not post any of your personal account information (username, e-mail, ID) or IP addresses in the thread. PM me!

due to more request from uploaders we will work in 50/50
we activate payout system now to 50%pps 50%ppd

this the new ppd calculation

group A old 7|10|16|25|30|35
group A new 3.5|5|8|12.5|15|17.5

group B old 5|7|14|19|23|25
group B new 2.5|3.5|7|9.5|11.5|12.5

group C old 2|3|5|8|12|15
group C new 1|1.5|4|6|7.5

1|2|3|4|5|6
0.5|1|1.5|2.5|3

Last edited:
1,078 comments
Set download volume unlimited for premium users : why someone would think to buy a premium if he will pay to be still limited ? :facepalm:

for active uploaders we have diamond program that have extra earn extra traffic and extra storage and more
Might be more accurate ? What are these extras ?

Get shared Linux host, install a cheap filehost script. Make a cheap logo and start a business!

Is it that easy?

i think you didn't know more about this market , we are in the market from 2years and we work step by step to do what we say and not cheat our users so
we didn't say what we can't do , this is our rules

i hope you test our service first and then make your opinion

Get shared Linux host, install a cheap filehost script. Make a cheap logo and start a business!

Is it that easy?

i think you didn't know more about this market , we are in the market from 2years and we work step by step to do what we say and not cheat our users so
we didn't say what we can't do , this is our rules

i hope you test our service first and then make your opinion

Set download volume unlimited for premium users : why someone would think to buy a premium if he will pay to be still limited ? :facepalm:

we already have unlimited speed for premium users but we know max download speed is 5G/s so we want to be honest in all what we offer

and i think this speed is good for any user

he use cpanel and xscript , may be scam as uploadstore.net

plz don't compare our service with other without actual test

This is the first time i directly write SCAM.

Because i registered 4 Days ago and tested 1 file from Group A with 105 MB.

Like plan this should count with 1.6 cent and they count 0,001. There is nothing to say more.

But the DLspeed for Freebies was really good.

But if a Host cheat the count in this way, no thank you.

Regards
maeuhs

they count all downloads..but they dont count all money...i can give u proof for this scam..dont try this host..admin pls close this thread

Might be more accurate ? What are these extras ?

as we say extra earn extra storage and extra traffic and this vary from one to other according to there traffic and activity

Like plan this should count with 1.6 cent and they count 0,001. There is nothing to say more.

Regards
maeuhs

he is absolutely right..they r scammers...

Regards
maeuhs

as you see in the past couple days all have problem with USA users we change tier 1 that have USA users only and remove it from Tier1 and we will add other countries instead of it we discuss it now

they count all downloads..but they dont count all money...i can give u proof for this scam..dont try this host..admin pls close this thread

we are as all host count complete download only to avoid scam users that use download bots to make fake downloads , i think big uploaders not worry about that

as you see in the past couple days all have problem with USA users we change tier 1 that have USA users only and remove it from Tier1 and we will add other countries instead of it we discuss it now

we are as all host count complete download only to avoid scam users that use download bots to make fake downloads , i think big uploaders not worry about that
fuck of you mother fuckers 10upload

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back