10upload.com-$35 per 1000 downloads (All countries paid!) - 25% from sales/refers

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes this thread is very old and was changed but i think forum admin didn't do that so we contact them now to do that

i'm sorry for that

O.K, then Germany is in Group B so the file should be counted with 1.4 cent and you counted it with 0.1 cent and not 1 cent like you said.

0,001 $ is not 1 cent it is 0.1 cent!!!!!

And you will tell me you are not cheating the counts?

Regards
maeuhs

FTP upload ?

we install FTP upload system now and we test it first it will be ready in 6H from now i hope
So multiple downloads for the same ip for free and even for premium users ?!
I can't believe my ears =D

yes , but we have daily earn limit from the same users that will be $1

to prevent bot download also we will not count proxy downloads

O.K, then Germany is in Group B so the file should be counted with 1.4 cent and you counted it with 0.1 cent and not 1 cent like you said.

0,001 $ is not 1 cent it is 0.1 cent!!!!!

And you will tell me you are not cheating the counts?

Regards
maeuhs

i think maeuhs that problem i hope we work together to solve that we not enemy we here to see your questions and answer it and work together to have good service for you and all of us be satisfied

plz pm me with your account to test that instant and tell you what is the problem

Last edited:
SCAMMM is back

@ - Hello,

He paid me.

payingggggggggggggggggg.jpg

paying10uploadzzzzzzz.jpg

Ps : Instead of saying "scam", thank you develop.

@ - Ps2: Lila are you sure? Because i have max 150ko/s.

- Free Speed: 500Kb/s

for webmoney we can ask our sales team to work in that and if we can i will post here and in our page in FB to let all know

but know we payout only via paypal-alertpay-cashu-10upload credit card - bank wire

So Some question

1. Do you take Alertpay?
2. Do you have a pps plan?
3. Do you have automatic payout option or we have to request it?
4. How often do you pay?
5. Are you located in the USA if so how can we trust that you won't get shut down or start scamming people?
5. What's the minimum balance to request payment?

setscss was

Hello,

He paid me.

thank you jolybird that we say from the beginning any one say scam without any test to our service

Hello,

He paid me.

thank you jolybird that we say from the beginning any one say scam without any test to our service

So Some question

1. Do you take Alertpay?
yes we do
2. Do you have a pps plan?
yes we pay 25% from sales + ppd +25% from refers
3. Do you have automatic payout option or we have to request it?
you must request it
4. How often do you pay?
we pay weekly in Sunday
5. Are you located in the USA if so how can we trust that you won't get shut down or start scamming people?
we are 3 partner peter- lila and khaled

we have servers in USA - Europe- Asia to make the best mirror for all and our support team grow day by day

5. What's the minimum balance to request payment?

$10 as min payout

Last edited:
Hello, please answer, thanks.

@ - Ps2: Lila are you sure? Because i have max 150ko/s.

@ - For example, if I am a good uploader and I want more storage space, you will give me what? Unlimited?

Hello,

that for free users but if you register you get 500k/s and for premium it was unlimited

for that extra for active uploader you should contact peter@10upload.com to see what is the deal

i think you download your files so they not count because system detect the same ip that upload or you download it from another ip but in the same browser that detect cookes you are the uploader

let me know your account name via pm and i will give you detail report about that

I don't need to give you my account info bevcause the file was downloaded from another ip in another location, 5 km from me. So for sure it has nothing to do with my cookies or IP. But the second Download starts in a few minutes from the PC fom my girlfriend with also another IP because another house. I will tell you if you count than this download or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back