100TBh.com - Unmetered 1GBiT Windows and Linux VPS & SeedBox (NL) From €5.99

Status
Not open for further replies.
11:09 PM 1/23/13
i needed a seedbox and i ordered 1 from them waiting for it right now.. will make my feedback in a few..

11:13 AM 1/24/13
I'm still waiting for my seedbox to be up and running.. -_-

2:02 AM 1/25/13
Finally Tech Support Is Online. I asked them about my seedbox and they said i will have it today.
No specific time or something they just said "Today" -_-

..I asked again if they have any specific time. Support says it will be ready in less than 2 hours.

11:11PM 1/25/13
Less than 2 hours.. i'm waiting for almost 24 hours now i still doesn't have my seedbox.
how long does it take to set it up? isn't it takes only 6 hours? -_- i've been very patient in waiting for this guys. I'm requesting a refund on Google Checkout. :facepalm:

I need refund for my order .
Invoice 11417
Amount: €5.39EUR
Transaction #: 512162571328045
Google order number: 512162571328045
PAYMENT DATE -

12/10/12
On 30 days SEEDBOX was up max 16-17 days and ftp speed was horrible 15-40 kb/sec
I need refund asap .
I tried many ways to file a compliant but Firefox gives me a blank page.
refund me asap to my credit card or I need to file a charge back.

Would be a lot easier if we could just delete our own posts rather than editing being our only option.

Last edited:
Hi,

I am sorry you feel this way, please feel free to open a ticket and I can offer a refund.

The data loss was due to a RAID array failing.

Thanks,
Danny

Hi,

You can use a program called uRemote on the iphone. Or you can connect into the WebUI and copy / paste the URL.

Thanks,
Danny

Would be a lot easier if we could just delete our own posts rather than editing being our only option.

Last edited:
Hostlower.. i have bought and also requested a cancellation of my service.. before 2 days... could you please check into it.. !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back