100TBh.com - Unmetered 1GBiT Windows and Linux VPS & SeedBox (NL) From €5.99

Status
Not open for further replies.

HostLower

Banned
Banned
HostLower aka Danny aka SeedBoxOne aka 100TBH is banned for scamming people of WJunction. We urge their customers to chargeback / dispute the payments ASAP rather than waiting out.

Regards,
WJunction Staff

Last edited by a moderator:
81 comments
Answer my ticket
Ticket ID: 576606

I already pay the invoice by 2Checkout.com, but the invoice doesn´t say "paid".

Please give me my seedbox

Wow, just what I'm looking for. I'm interested on the 6 euro seedbox, may I ask if you accept alertpay payments?

Hi,

Yes this is allowed.

Thanks,
Danny

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

I ordered one from, 100TBh, but now the website is down?

Hi,

Can I ask if it is loading now?

Thanks,
DAnny

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

Answer my ticket
Ticket ID: 576606

I already pay the invoice by 2Checkout.com, but the invoice doesn´t say "paid".

Please give me my seedbox

Hi,

For some reason this is pending for a fraud review.

It can take a little while for them to complete this.

Thanks,
Danny

Oh yeah I was also going to ask if you only accept paypal payments from unverified accounts. Due to various reasons paypal seem to not support some countries.

Hello! This is not a support thread, use the providers support portal if you have purchased and require support.

If the provider does not have a support portal report his top post stating there is not support portal.

Do not report it if there is 1 but the do not answer in the time frame YOU want it in.

i have paid. now waiting for my details. they have said over live chat details will be send in 2hours. lets see

Hi,

Can I ask if you have this now?

Thanks,
Danny

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

Oh yeah I was also going to ask if you only accept paypal payments from unverified accounts. Due to various reasons paypal seem to not support some countries.

Hi,

Both are fine.

Thanks,
Danny

Hi,

I am afraid we can't offer a trial, but we can offer a refund within 24 hours if you are not happy with the service.

Thanks,
Danny

100Tbh is the worst hosting provider that we experienced, we asked for an IP KVM on our VPS and since we got a kernel panic on this server. In one month we created 8 supports tickets ...and they didn't take care of the last one created about these issues. So since 2 weeks, our VPS is useless and there is no way for having a good support from their side.
the paiement is by 2checkout and it's not possible to open a new litigation on paypal website if you got a problem ...
if you're doing that, check your paypal account right now, the paiement is, by default, a recurring paiement and they get money without your aprroval.

Hey...on your main site, you said the seedbox has instant delivery, but im still waiting...my order is on pending :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back