Status
Not open for further replies.

mafisto00

Banned
Banned
hello everyone.

I've heard a lot of websites use xfilesharing
also
1.heard xfilesharing is pretty old coding.
2. very expensive comparing to all other services.
3. support isn't so good from what i'v seen.
4. updates about ones a year
5. Custom mods, why are they so expensive and extra $$ per server?

Yetishare
1. newer coding.
2. heard if the best back end.
3. support is great from what i'v seen.
4.update twice a year. a lot of upgrades.
5.Custom mods from xfilesharing are already included.

Can some one show we where i am wrong with choosing yetishare over xfilesharing?
any other service better then both?

regards

91 comments
I'm using Xfilesharing. And i saw some limited of this script. But, the performance has more better than yetishare. In the past, i was used yetishare during 6 months.
After that, i moved to xfilesharing and feeling it's more stable.
The plugin and extension of this can be more expensive. The support is not good. But when you can master this script. You can edit anything you want.

But really, if I have the dollars to spare, I'd love to try xfilesharing too even if I see Yetishare v4 as a very good script already. There is nothing better than having both scripts, using them, and deciding yourself which is personally better for you in the end.

Yetishare is nice, but YSMODS is a LIER and THIEF, do not buy any custom mod from him.

Last edited:
Hey guys,

We've just released an update to our YetiShare script today v4.2. We've done loads of work to improve the page loads times, some to a lightning fast 0.06 seconds (and that's without any MySQL query cache or PHP cache!). It's 3 times faster than the previous release!

We've detailed it all in a blog post if you want to checkout the benchmarks:

https://mfscripts.com/blog/performance-improvements-in-yetishare-huge-gains-0.06-page-loads

Thanks,
Adam.

Hey guys,

We've just released an update to our YetiShare script today v4.2. We've done loads of work to improve the page loads times, some to a lightning fast 0.06 seconds (and that's without any MySQL query cache or PHP cache!). It's 3 times faster than the previous release!

https://mfscripts.com/blog/performance-improvements-in-yetishare-huge-gains-0.06-page-loads

Thanks,
Adam.

WOW! :fly:
It's incredible!

Hey guys,

Thanks,
Adam.

WOW! :fly:
It's incredible!

Yetishare is nice, but YSMODS is a LIER and THIEF, do not buy any custom mod from him.

He now employed by yeti. So, he fooled everyone first time on yetisharemods.com, then on ysmods.com, and now keep fooling on yetishare.com :)

Hey guys,

We've just released an update to our YetiShare

script today v4.2. We've done loads of work to improve the page loads times, some to a lightning fast 0.06 seconds (and that's without any MySQL query cache or PHP cache!). It's 3 times faster than the previous release!

Thanks,
Adam.

lol. 0.00000006 seconds. Pure marketing with yellow titles. Absolutely useless "optimization" for pages which will never cause server load. Who care about faq/contact us performance? But the fact that you still have 10 (ten!!11) mysql queries on static pages like faq/contact us, means that you should fire your system architect immediately. Duh.

He now employed by yeti. So, he fooled everyone first time on yetisharemods.com, then on ysmods.com, and now keep fooling on yetishare.com

He's not been employed with us since at least 4 months ago! He wont be again.

lol. 0.00000006 seconds.

It says 0.06 seconds...

you still have 10 (ten!!11) mysql queries on static pages like faq/contact us

It's not a static page, the document states this. We also list other dynamic pages like the members area, admin area etc...

We're happy to discuss any queries you have about the information we post, but at least get your facts right!
:whistle:

Last edited:

He's not been employed with us since at least 4 months ago! He wont be again.

lol. 0.00000006 seconds.

It says 0.06 seconds...

you still have 10 (ten!!11) mysql queries on static pages like faq/contact us

It's not a static page, the document states this. We also list other dynamic pages like the members area, admin area etc...

We're happy to discuss any queries you have about the information we post, but at least get your facts right!
:whistle:

You may are good for URL shortness script's, but not flehosting scripts my dear!

choose yetishare good admin and support and better..

But where you see that? Support is really spoiled, only looks to take your money.

I'm user that try both of them for a year. Yetishare is buggy script that even author not sure how to fix those bugs. Support from mfscript it's like spoiled child...
After some time and since it will take you your money it will kick in the ass like they did to me.. This (company) probably is good to create short URL script's, not filehosting script.

If you like professional script that work out of the box then i will suggest you to use Xfilesharing Pro.
I hope that helps.

Personally i have learnt from my mistake by trying Yetishare...

Last edited:
Hi veggera,

Thanks for your post and clearly your entitled to your opinion.

I see you're a new user on this forum, only a week or so old. To prevent people assuming you're 'the competition' can you confirm the order information to me, via PM is fine. I'd be happy to look into any issues you have further.

Regards,
Adam.

Adam, your script it's fake, and please stop to promoting as Filehosting script. Is only for persoanal use, if someone going to use in professional way your script it will fail. I'm sorry this is my opinion and i like to share with others before is to late for them.

Last edited:
Adam, your script it's fake, and please stop to promoting as Filehosting script. Is only for persoanal use, if someone going to use in professional way your script it will fail. I'm sorry this is my opinion and i like to share with others before is to late for them.

why don't you listen to him and PM him your order ID so he can help you ?

or you have just registered a week ago to post a negative comment about yetishare !

PS: what bugs did you face with yetishare script?

Last edited:
don't you listen to him and PM him your order ID so he can help you ?

or you have just registered a week ago to post a negative comment about yetishare !

PS: what bugs did you face with yetishare script?

>don't you listen to him and PM him your order ID so he can help you ?
- No, I don't want to lose my time. Already tested the script for a year.

>or you have just registered a week ago to post a negative comment about yetishare !
- I have lost good money trying to make yetishare better and functional as real file hosting script, at the end it was nightmare. This guy, Adam is not serious to support their customers, I'm sure many of their customer have negative comments. And yes, register a week ego to share my true experience and also for other not make same mistake.

>PS: what bugs did you face with yetishare script?
- Nothing was worked. Nothing functional in order the uploader to have the tools to boost their sales. Hahaha, - if uploader delete their browser cookies no rewards!!!
Even with latest version.

I hope that help's

Last edited:
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]>PS: what bugs did you face with yetishare script?[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]- Nothing was worked. Nothing functional in order the uploader to have the tools to boost their sales. Hahaha, - if uploader delete their browser cookies no rewards!!! [/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Even with his latest version. [/FONT]

Can you please elaborate the above sentence

Ah hello George from Cosmobox. We did our best to help you but as we explained, custom development work and server recovery isn't included in our script support. It's an extra service.

George had a server hardware failure and expected us to fix it under our support arrangement for the script (we don't even own or manage his hardware..). We explained it's not something we support however we could do it under an hourly rate. He paid for 1 hour, I spent over 2 hours on the site (out of hours aswell!), I got most of it up and running but then he refused to pay for additional time. He's since disputed the amount via PayPal which is clearly very unprofessional.

We try to help out and support our users but we offer script support, it's highly unreasonable to demand us to also support your hardware and custom site changes. We provide the tools, it's up to you to understand and manage your own site. Unfortunately not all customers see it like this.

As for bugs, there are no known issues with the script as George is referring to.

Last edited:
Hi veggera,

Any news yet?

Regards,
Adam.

Yes, the news is that we are rocking again with Xfilesharing Pro.
And you may focus only with Wurlie ;)

Ah hello George from Cosmobox. We did our best to help you but as we explained, custom development work and server recovery isn't included in our script support. It's an extra service.

George had a server hardware failure and expected us to fix it under our support arrangement for the script (we don't even own or manage his hardware..). We explained it's not something we support however we could do it under an hourly rate. He paid for 1 hour, I spent over 2 hours on the site (out of hours aswell!), I got most of it up and running but then he refused to pay for additional time. He's since disputed the amount via PayPal which is clearly very unprofessional.

We try to help out and support our users but we offer script support, it's highly unreasonable to demand us to also support your hardware and custom site changes. We provide the tools, it's up to you to understand and manage your own site. Unfortunately not all customers see it like this.

As for bugs, there are no known issues with the script as George is referring to.

So, I'm not for competition. I'm real user that try your script and lose my money and time. So let's take everything from start, you can post on this forum all the invoice i have pay to you,no problem. Most of that was just to add some features from XFS like PU on files, rewards program was not working and so on. I lose all my uploader since they not earn anymore. Hey, I have pay for all that nothing free! Do you remember how long time waiting your team to come up with solution ? Only Simon blame us any time contact your support, C'mon now!!
Tell here open in forum that personally pay your time to fix your own rewards bug... And you come up with the cookies solution... That also you include in your latest version.
Is that true Adam ?

After HDD crash, I have ask you for your support to bring up the website again. I have request refund yes because you nothing done man..

@msk19994 Who are you? I don't have to give you report any time posting here. I have lose my money with Yetishare file hosting script.
What is your problem ? and why you hide?

Last edited:
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Tell here open in forum that personally pay your time to fix your own rewards bug... And you come up with the cookies solution... That also you include in your latest version. [/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Is that true Adam ?[/FONT]

Not it's not true. You didn't pay for any work on the rewards plugin, I've just read over the ticket. We added extra functionality to try and help you out.

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]I have request refund yes because you nothing done man..[/FONT]

I spent over 2 hours working on it. We have messages going back and forward in our support system about it, with you even saying about the progress...

Anyway, it's clear you've decided to use the other script for now, I'm not interested in keeping this conversation going on here unless it's constructive for other members.

Good luck with the site.

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Not it's not true. You didn't pay for any work on the rewards plugin, I've just read over the ticket. We added extra functionality to try and help you out.[/FONT]

But you describe on your V4.2 (latest) Plugin Changes:

- Rewards Program:
--- Added tracking of PPS by cookies for better handling of return visits.

This is your explanation, but as real user I'm saying this feature not worked at all from the beginning, with result to lose all uploaders also mention the same in the tickets when was trying to have your support.

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Anyway, it's clear you've decided to use the other script for now[/FONT]

Yes, but without not reason, i got a reason for that. I think it's clear to anyone here the reason why decide to go back on Xfilesharing Pro.

Also FREE users if use IDM your script cannot cut the speed down to them. Or you fix it ?

P.S

I will suggest you to focus and only in one script, you offering 2-3 various script and that eat most of your time with order to leave your customers unsupported!
Sorry my friend but i have very bad experience from your company. I will never make the same mistake again.

Also be sure I don't blame your company without a reason.

Good luck.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back