Status
Not open for further replies.

mafisto00

Banned
Banned
hello everyone.

I've heard a lot of websites use xfilesharing
also
1.heard xfilesharing is pretty old coding.
2. very expensive comparing to all other services.
3. support isn't so good from what i'v seen.
4. updates about ones a year
5. Custom mods, why are they so expensive and extra $$ per server?

Yetishare
1. newer coding.
2. heard if the best back end.
3. support is great from what i'v seen.
4.update twice a year. a lot of upgrades.
5.Custom mods from xfilesharing are already included.

Can some one show we where i am wrong with choosing yetishare over xfilesharing?
any other service better then both?

regards

91 comments
veggera, you're propagating non sense on this forum, it's unfortunate that you had a bad experience however it's not yetishares job to develop the code, run it for you and also service your hardware, when you buy a car, the dealership doesnt fill your gas tank and also change your brakes for free. Perhaps if mfscripts raised their prices by a couple of thousand percent they you can expect that kind of service. you stated your opinion and your side of the story, yetishare responded, leave it at that, making non sense accusations and attempting to tarnish the image of a business like this in public is tantamount to defamatory libel.

yetishare, your service is excellent and have always helped us out when we ran into problems including issues that aren't even caused by your code, you are very professional and highly skilled. It's news to me that you offer paid server support, i'll keep this in mind and most likely will hire you in the future.

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]veggera, you're propagating non sense on this forum, it's unfortunate that you had a bad experience however it's not yetishares job to develop the code, run it for you and also service your hardware, when you buy a car, the dealership doesnt fill your gas tank and also change your brakes for free.[/FONT]

Script it was cost 99$ and also paid for extra develop work after we agree on price. So it's service also from them, nothing asked for free or waiting mfscripts to do free work in my project. So here what you mention not make sense since everything it was additional charges and paid also from me on time. Is that clear ? if not i can provide invoices for proof.

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Perhaps if mfscripts raised their prices by a couple of thousand percent they you can expect that kind of service[/FONT]
Strictly I follow each websites TOS and rules and what their presents it's clear to everyone. Never expect such a present :-)

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]you stated your opinion and your side of the story, yetishare responded, leave it at that, making non sense accusations and attempting to tarnish the image of a business like this in public is tantamount to defamatory libel.[/FONT]

Yeah! maybe can be also lucky that I don't report on higher authorities also for scam. Scam because their services not working as they promoted it .., for example the rewards plugin.
Rewards plugin (PPS/PPD) @59.00$

PPS (Pay Per Sale)
1) Users earn from upgrades, using their unique affiliate id they simply link to the site via their existing website. They'll earn a percentage for any users which register for an account and subsequently upgrade.
2) Upgrades, from users which upgrade to download files within a users account.
3) Downloads, from files within their account.

NO. It never worked as they promoted it .. So, it took my money for something doesn't work, and with this very serious issue i have as result to lose all site uploaders and what is worse for one file hosting website ? Plus all the money paid to them.

sflc trust me, you never want to experience anything similar. :facepalm:

Never ? then how every filehost company running PPS program ?
Not sure what are you talking about, but this is how PPS works right ?

Last edited:
uploader never get profit if user follow their link and upgrade to premium.

Simply not true. I find it strange how we spoke about the rewards plugin back in September, you confirmed then that it worked fine after you updated to the latest release (I've just read the ticket). Then, the minute you expect us to fix your broken server, you've been having all sorts of issues the script!? If it is indeed broken, why have you continued to use it all this time?

I think you're just having a rant because you expected us to run your own website for you. We sell a script, we don't maintain your servers. If you lease a dedicated server you should know how to manage it.

Rewards are working fine for me and everyone else, I don't think this person is too experienced in running a website and is unfortunately blaming yetishare for this, most of what he or she is saying is incoherent and its obvious they're here to try and tarnish yetishares image. I have an idea for you veggera, call washington, specifically the whitehouse, when you get the reception, ask to speak to the president, then let barack obama know about your allegations and he'll immediately take the necessary actions with yetishare as this is clearly a matter of national security for you :smokin:

uploader never get profit if user follow their link and upgrade to premium.

Simply not true. I find it strange how we spoke about the rewards plugin back in September, you confirmed then that it worked fine after you updated to the latest release (I've just read the ticket). Then, the minute you expect us to fix your broken server, you've been having all sorts of issues the script!? If it is indeed broken, why have you continued to use it all this time?

I think you're just having a rant because you expected us to run your own website for you. We sell a script, we don't maintain your servers. If you lease a dedicated server you should know how to manage it.

Of course not working, from March that I bought the script you find a patch in September and you fix it i hope, NOT after update to latest version, Rewards plugin give a profit only when user follow directly your referral link,never give profit from files links. I open your eyes and you fix it on your latest version 4.2 as also it's clear and anyone can see on your website the fix with cookies. Or you can explain further here regarding this update...

You never find the time to support my site and update the script to the latest version with the custom modification that already paid, plus other bugs like when user get premium should be re-login in order premium to work, I have asked you many times from the last 4 months, you only answer that you are very busy and if i want you can upgrade only to script latest version without the custom work that already paid to you, not logic,no sense. The strange for us it was that you never find time in 4 moths period to support customer that already spend more then $2000 to your company, you always try to show me other PHP freelancer to do my task.. How that is possible my god!

After you take more then $2000 from me I was also done from you as a customer. ;)

I think you're just having a rant because you expected us to run your own website for you. We sell a script, we don't maintain your servers. If you lease a dedicated server you should know how to manage it

Stop to mention this silly thing, never asked from you to maintain my servers...

Don't try to show that you have right with my case.
I'm here and write because i have right and other people must learn your fake script that i lost money and trust to my network.
And I will reply any time you you talking lies.:thumbdown:

...... I don't think this person is too experienced in running a website....

He's in file sharing business since 2012 and can teach many of us how to run file sharing site (and how file sharing script should work).
We can't comment on his situation as we do no know all details, but we appreciate that customers switching back to XFilesharing Pro after trying other scripts out of curiosity.

Thread cleared.

This thread is meant to compare the two scripts in a civilized manner. Saying "xxx is shit" or "xxx is fake" does not contribute in any way. The above debate between "veggera" and "yetishare" is hereby settled. You had a bad experience, you told us about it, moving on.

To get back on topic, I have only tested Yetishare so far and from a programmers perspective, I find it impressive. I have developed my own hosting scripts and was struggling with some things that were solved brilliantly in Yetishare.
XFS seems a bit sturdier and makes the impression it can "take a hit", what I don't like is the fact that it's encoded and that generally throws me off when buying scripts.

To get back on topic, I have only tested Yetishare so far and from a programmers perspective, I find it impressive. I have developed my own hosting scripts and was struggling with some things that were solved brilliantly in Yetishare.
XFS seems a bit sturdier and makes the impression it can "take a hit", what I don't like is the fact that it's encoded and that generally throws me off when buying scripts.

It's actually not encoded - you're free to modify it on your own. Encoded only small piece of code which is responsible for licensing and mods loading. This was made to protect our script from being shared over the net for free, like it usually happen with any other file sharing scripts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back