Xerver.co - 25 EUR/1000 PPD/PPV - 70% PPS - 55% Rebill | Webmaster Plans Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only when you dont buy it! If you buy z-o-o-m it works fine. Only free Version is "cheating". Its only 3-4$!!

hahahaha love that, only free version is cheating :facepalm: it's a new methode to push people to buy premium :))

Yeah, evokes so much trust towards the creator of the program, doesn't it?

"Hey I cheat you and log all your passwords and users and steal all your files and upload them as my own with free version, but hey if you buy my premium program, I promise I won't do it, I really really really truly promise I won't do it, you believe me right? You're retard enough, right? right???!!!"

I imagine Gates would've grown as rich as he is nowadays with this business model.... NOT. But WJ's public consists majorly of brainless children, evidently.

jiFfM.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, evokes so much trust towards the creator of the program, doesn't it?

"Hey I cheat you and log all your passwords and users and steal all your files and upload them as my own with free version, but hey if you buy my premium program, I promise I won't do it, I really really really truly promise I won't do it, you believe me right? You're retard enough, right? right???!!!"

I imagine Gates would've grown as rich as he is nowadays with this business model.... NOT. But WJ's public consists majorly of brainless children, evidently.

jiFfM.jpg

100% true
his goal is pushing people to buy premium $$

@Rory:

BTW, what happened with the other platform beta? (Don't know if I'm allowed to reference it by name.)

No activity for days, totally died.

Dear Users

We have not found any issues with the statistics, all is working fine. If you are seeing a reduction in earnings, its because of Jdownloader.

We do not pay for Jdownloader downloads. So my question to you is this:

Should we continue to block Jdownloader or should we continue to allow it?

Blocking it again wont be a problem, we can keep blocking it and waiting for a plugin update, then block it again. But from what I can understand, most users want Jdownloader to work on Xerver. So if you have no issue earning 0.000 for every Jdownloader download, we will allow it.

Regards

Rory

Dear Users

We have not found any issues with the statistics, all is working fine. If you are seeing a reduction in earnings, its because of Jdownloader.

Blocking it again wont be a problem, we can keep blocking it and waiting for a plugin update, then block it again. But from what I can understand, most users want Jdownloader to work on Xerver. So if you have no issue earning 0.000 for every Jdownloader download, we will allow it.

Regards

Rory

why you block jDownloader ? because you don't earn from it ? i mean no ads displayed when someone use jDownloader ? right?

Dear Users

Regards

Rory

For gods sake please "BLOCK!!!!" that Jdownloader thing, please, its a problem for every hosting

Yeah, of course block it.

But zero problem started with 3 download rule as person above noted.

Enough said.

And current problem wasn't with statistics not working (this is another subject). Problem is that link to daily earning statistics isn't working.
(And made sale isn't counted on Affiliate Reports whilst the added sum is correctly present in the aggregate earnings. But that's my personal issue atm.)

Not so hard to understand, is it ...

Last edited:
Yeah, of course block it.

But zero problem started with 3 download rule as person above noted.

Enough said.

And current problem wasn't with statistics not working (this is another subject). Problem is that link to daily earning statistics isn't working.
(And made sale isn't counted on Affiliate Reports whilst the added sum is correctly present in the aggregate earnings. But that's my personal issue atm.)

Not so hard to understand, is it ...

Yeah Rory, Advanced Stats Are Gone As He Said

For a better security, If someone even hacks your account they can't change any details, as in after security lock is activated nothing can be changed in my accounts, so the hacker have to disable it first, and to disable it he have to get access to your mail aswell, as in Xerver will send a mail to disable when someone or you will try to disable the security lock - "You're 100% Protected"

Dear Users

Regards

Rory
You should return to old PPD rate scheme (The original which you use to attract first uploaders) and let & pay Jdownloader requests limiting 1IP/24h, why should i buy a premium account if i cant use it with Jdownloader, do you know people split in 100Mb files of 2-3 GB? Should i go to you site and click start download when i´ve paid for a premium service? No way haha. In addittion you also have poor download speeds for guest around 70-80kB/s so isnt a bandwidth matter.

Dont try to tell us is impossible to run a successfull filehost with JD support, take a look to uploadable the most stable host from newbie bunch of servers opened, they´re growing fast at alexa, they pay multi/day and of course allow JD.

Anyway i dont care about what you´re going to do, nowadays i only use host for download, i just tell you my opinion after years of view hostings born & die, i know a lot of you´re affiliates will be against download managers and i respect your thoughts.

Its easy, i wont never use & promote your host :))

Last edited:
[QUOTE =永久凍土; 2015281] [QUOTE =What generate more revenue to a filehost owner, premium accounts being sold, or a bunch of PPD afiliates which sell nothing and only use Xserver to receive money?[/ QUOTE]

:whistling:

Right xerver, advertising is the biggest revenue, senior account only one of them, which is why xerver reason not to pay Jdownloader download

But I also agree that if you want to open Jdownloader download, at least 24H to calculate an IP

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back