Xerver.co - 25 EUR/1000 PPD/PPV - 70% PPS - 55% Rebill | Webmaster Plans Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Xerver|Rory the site is down now ,not able to open and users started complaining ...

But thanks for the notification

Hope it will be back soon

The site is back up and working thanks for the Quick downtime ...Love always working with Xerver,even i earn less for more downloads :)

Last edited:
Hi Codehtc

Yes, we are working on it. We have gathered enough data I believe to discuss putting france in group A.

I will have an update for you in about 12 hours.

Passed more than 30 hours :cursing:

Will have info on this soon, we are currently busy doing some massive upgrades so I just need some time.

@xerver i sent you pm please help

Will respond shortly.

Hi Xerver|Rory the site is down now ,not able to open and users started complaining ...

But thanks for the notification

Hope it will be back soon

The site is back up and working thanks for the Quick downtime ...Love always working with Xerver,even i earn less for more downloads :)

Hi Dmlnayudu

We are sorry that you are earning less, please send us your username via PM and we will see whats happening.

Best Regards

Rorry

@linkinpark
24hour sale is must for newfilehosts like xerver, because lot of users not trust new host, but due to 24hour plans, they buy and try.

hope we need 24hour plan for atleast one more month.

half of my earnings have been removed (small amount)

but why it's been removed? i see correct earnings in report page, but in dashboard and withdrawal page the amount is less

i am in PPD

I sent pm

Well, given how FileOM thread is Closed now and grasper banned, I should ask here instead.

I'm confused about the logistics of it all. Will there still be in all intents and purposes two sites to upload to? And all the mergers done behind the scenes? Or will fileOM just stop existing and all the data merged with Xerver?
How can that even be? I mean, overlapping user names aren't the same, for one ...

I have no idea, honestly, what's going on :-/

Very bad....
Few weeks ago I was think that I was found good filehost,but now I see that xerver is like other filehosts,in begining was good,but now is very bad.
Every day new rules and updates,we cant see detailed statistic,also xerver cheating on downloads,also rule for 3 downloads per IP.
Today after database checking a have 70 downloads and only 0.4€ for this.
Thank you xerver but I dont work for this anymore.
If you can give us good PPD rates I will work,but for this rates im NOT.
Thank You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back