X4B.ORG - Reverse Proxy Hosting - Hide your Server IP (Russia, Sweden, USA, Romania)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone. Just letying you know account adds and edits will be disabled for the next 5 days. Additionally billing is disabled so enjoy freeness. Sorry for any inconvenience my aranged temporary manager had an important family issue to attend to on short notice. To make up.for this I will run a freebie to potential new customers who have to wait... when I get back.

A routing issue was fixed this morning after a week on hold and calling people from the ISP for a very specific region of the world (less than 0.001% of anyones visitors, but just happened to include me).

Just FYI people everything is back online has been for a couple days just this issue has been taking up all my time.

LOL:
How to get a high level routing issue fixed at TPG, [region reducted]:
1. Proove the error with out a doubt via email
2. Get a call back from someone who doesn't even know what a tracert is
3. Get refered to higher level support
4. Get a call back from a person who doesnt know what the looking glass tool is, but knows what tracert is.
5. Phone call drops out
6. Call TPG back
7. Get a person who doesn't know what a routing error is
8. Turn modem off and on, explain the problem multiple times
9. Get them to call person 2 back
10. Get a reply from the original person (email) saying the issue is fixed

Issue is fixed.

Hello,
I would like to use your service but there was a mistake but I don't no why.
I have sent you a PM so please check it and help me:)

Best Regards.

Working again. Sorry about it, accidentaly got the latest version of the framework uploaded and it had a multitude of non BC changes.

Thanks for the report vps9Ryan.

Yes updating and deleting was paused last night. Sorry I forgot to restart it.

Russia 2 is online, was it just temporary or is it still down for you?

Most likely it was on your end, or a routing issue between the two points. But if it happens again do notify me.

I recomend supplying a ping (percentage lost) and a traceroute from your server to the proxy IP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back