Shared WorldWideXS.com.au - cPanel, 10GB Space, Unlimited Bandwidth from $1.35/month(France)

Status
Not open for further replies.
refund? noooooo its too late for that.

please lets get united and complain against this company through the law.

lets take legal action. i mean it.

i dont want refund. i want legal action.

through which agency or website i can complain about this company??
it's hard through law but it's more easy via paypal.

and I want my backup , who care about few $ . I want all my work that i lost

it's hard through law but it's more easy via paypal.

and I want my backup , who care about few $ . I want all my work that i lost

I lost 3 days earning from my site. Who gonna pay me?
Just forget it,mate. Move to other's.
It's me who chose Worldwidexs. Its my fault.I m just unlucky.

To WordlWideXS:
If your team is not ready for providing proper service for clients.
Please dont start selling to ppl.
I don't want that tragedy happen again.
Imo, your customer service responses very quickly, that's good.
But your tech team looks far below average.

they still working on it

will shortly know if it works or not

i not replying to tickets because its the same questions when is it up and why is it down so i give up replying i will reply once i get a update if we after transfer backup to our new server

Last edited:
WorldWideXS Team :
ur server is really far from 99.95% Uptime Guarantee :(

Agree, cheap one is not reliable. I will learn a lesson from this.

Just because a company is cheap doesnt mean there not trust worthy, and i understand the problems this company are having.. ok i dont totally agree with some of the ways they have spoken or handled there clients BUT they are under huge amounts of pressure trying to save your data and your websites and honestly for shared customers my first thought for you would be not to refund you but to have your data safe... What would you rather? Lose your data or get you $1 back?

Sorry if ive broken any rules (because this post has nothing to do with me) and i want people to know that i do understand that you are mad and upset and of course you want your data/sites back and if this company is doing what it said its doing (bringing in professionals/working all hours) then what more can they do? im 110% sure they will learn from any mistakes they have made along the way... which in my eyes will make a stronger and better hosting company because they have had chance to learn from those mistakes!

I dont want any abuse sent back to me, its just the way i see it :-)

we already brought a new server 1gbit which we hoping to transfer the data to if the old one fails to start up cpanel then we will be transfering a backup

they still working on it

will shortly know if it works or not

i not replying to tickets because its the same questions when is it up and why is it down so i give up replying i will reply once i get a update if we after transfer backup to our new server

you are saying this from tomorrow, mate...
hope this time you will not disappoint me....:) All the best.

we still have scopehost still fixing it if that can be done if not they told us we after transfer backup accounts to a new clean cpanel then it should be fine

we never planned for this we know you all worried about your data and owner and staff are stressed as they doing there best to fix it but didnt go to plan we had to hire scopehost

owner could of left by now and shut is site down but he wants to carry on selling shared hosting once he fixes the problems and make server more secure

we already brought a new server 1gbit which we hoping to transfer the data to if the old one fails to start up cpanel then we will be transfering a backup

One thing I don't understand, if you are a resller from OVH, when server has hardware problems, do you need to fix it by yourself or you could just ask staff of OVH for doing this? Sry I am not clear with it, just ask.

One thing I don't understand, if you are a resller from OVH, when server has hardware problems, do you need to fix it by yourself or you could just ask staff of OVH for doing this? Sry I am not clear with it, just ask.

OVH are suppose to sort out any hardware issues as far as i know... but have you ever tried contacting ovh support? you might as well wait for xmas to come! there support isnt the greatest!

I said just asking.

And if they bought servers from them then when hardwares got problems why not contact them first but instead of hiring others for fixing, and I don't know if others can replace hardwares like the boot HDD directly for OVH's servers.

That is what I am confused about...

well the data is still stored its a issue with the software which needs fixing but if we still not fixed it soon then i think nick will just transfer the data

I said just asking.

And if they bought servers from them then when hardwares got problems why not contact them first but instead of hiring others for fixing, and I don't know if others can replace hardwares like the boot HDD directly for OVH's servers.

That is what I am confused about...

Im not 100% sure its even a hardware issue, if the data is safe then the HDD must be safe unless they have an up 2 date back up i suppose, i only know what has been wrote here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back