Shared WorldWideXS.com.au - cPanel, 10GB Space, Unlimited Bandwidth from $1.35/month(France)

Status
Not open for further replies.
NO RESPONSES IN OFFICIAL THREAD, WHAT DO YOU WANT THAT I DO?

HE HAVE MY MONEY AND HE DONT WANT TO EXPLAIN ME WHAT HAPPENS

Dude, calm down a little, there is no need to get shitty with other members or use all caps.

Maybe step away from the pc or log off of wj for a little while, you are going to end up getting infracted or banned for thread spamming or similar. Everyone that reads the host section knows you have a complaint.

This is the thread for shared hosting and you are, by your own admission, not a shared hosting customer.

@Nick/WorldWide: Rather then complain about those complaining about your service, do something to get them to stop complaining.

Your actions, promises, agreements, services, etc or lack thereof is what will make or break your company. If others are talking bad about it fix your issues. You set an expectation of service and service level with your clients, if you fail it is your fault not the theirs.

NO RESPONSES IN OFFICIAL THREAD, WHAT DO YOU WANT THAT I DO?

HE HAVE MY MONEY AND HE DONT WANT TO EXPLAIN ME WHAT HAPPENS

No respons? We respons to you.
We have also refund you the $64.52 for the upgrade.
And when the vps ends you can not extend.

Thanks for using WorldWideXS

To all customers please stop asking for backups.
We are busy with professionals and we expect to be online quickly. We give all shared users free month when we are online. Thanks for understanding. Only people that have allready say they leave get no free month.

Last edited:
Added after 26 minutes:

To all customers please stop asking for backups.
We are busy with professionals and we expect to be online quickly. We give all shared users free month when we are online. Thanks for understanding. Only people that have allready say they leave get no free month.

wow this is great! hope i can get my back up coz im already suspended :D

All customers that are suspended on highload will be unsuspended when we are back. Everyone get a limit on load. :)
So then you can also get your backup cyber-cliff.

I hope it will be online atleast today.....

I was having 3.66$ as credit balance in my account before yesterday. That amount is automatically used up yesterday for new created hosting invoice. I want that 3.66$ to be refunded back to my alertpay. I will use the free month as you replied and if your service got improved then i may continue with you. But 1st give the refund.

What is the progress guys.....do it asap please.

Last edited:
Update: We have hired professionals to look in to the matter.

Is it possible to tell us if our data is safe or not?
cos If I lost my data, I can start working now on another web hosting.
I know u guys are working hard on it.
but my hope is less and less with time passing

This is the worst host server I've ever worked with it.
everyone can have problems but no one would behave like you.
since the early problems, the first answer was to buy a vps.
you never told the truth. every time a new excuse.
And not forgetting your arrogance and your rude manner of treating your consumers. and even now your behavior may, and how to act to solve this problem demonstrates your lack of professionalism.

for all those who feel upset by this service: ask refund via paypal , more refund request via paypal and more probably they will freeze their account.

Last edited:
Calm down guys, we have waited for nearly 72 hours now and what has been changed? Nearly nothing. The only thing we could do is hope our data are safe and they could refund us as they promised untill this issue has an ending.

And I suggest not to ask refund or make a dispute directly via Paypal by now, as their account may got freezed, then how to refund us anymore?

Another thing is, all staff above are hired by Nick or 0ccul7, I don't know if Nikc and 0ccul7 are frineds and work together in the real life, but I only will look forward a final conclusion from the real owner of WWXS but not from others.

refund? noooooo its too late for that.

please lets get united and complain against this company through the law.

lets take legal action. i mean it.

i dont want refund. i want legal action.

through which agency or website i can complain about this company??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back