Shared WorldWideXS.com.au - cPanel, 10GB Space, Unlimited Bandwidth from $1.35/month(France)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ye but the problem is if the server is damaged then hes going to after find away to transfer the data to another and depends how long that would take aswell

you just ate up my website.....i don't think there will be any traffic if it comes online again....very very poor service....X-(

same here,mate
I just got an email from a guy who bought a 3-day filehosting premium account through my links on my Website.
MY site was down for 2 days. His account gonna be expired tomorrow. He keep asking me what happen to my website.:(

Please say most of you actually had sense to do backups yourself, and not just rely on the host to stay alive?

Also please refrain from asking the thread to be closed.

You sold shared hosting to users here, so you should support them aswell.

Last edited:
This is kind of Disappointing to know that that Nick requesting to Close this thread before solving the issue?

After We had this much faith on him!!! Very Much Disappointed..

Isn't there more then 1 person representing the company here as a member. It may not have been Nick that requested thread closure but you know it had been requested now. That does not sound good though in any case.

I think if and when your sites come back or your data becomes available you should all make regular backups and keep them off site perhaps on your own hard drive (internal/external) or if the back up is small enough on a thumb drive. I would do this daily from now on to avoid the anxiety of data being lost.

I hope it works out for everyone.

There seems to be lots of web host having troubles these days.

Isn't there more then 1 person representing the company here as a member. It may not have been Nick that requested thread closure but you know it had been requested now. That does not sound good though in any case.

I think if and when your sites come back or your data becomes available you should all make regular backups and keep them off site perhaps on your own hard drive (internal/external) or if the back up is small enough on a thumb drive. I would do this daily from now on to avoid the anxiety of data being lost.

I hope it works out for everyone.

There seems to be lots of web host having troubles these days.

One thing is having problems like other hosts having sometimes but other thing is steal their clients like me and other guys in the dedicated thread X-(

I think few customer like to destroy or company but I can tell to this customers that try that you can try but not working.
We try still to fix shared for shared customers and we still answer in maximal 24 - 48 hours tickets. And we do not steal money like customer skorpioneMM say. And I think to say that we steal is not allow on Wjun read rules.

All people that have order the less 7 days shared we going to refund.
For other shared users they get days free or days they have not use back when they will leave us.

So everyone stop to try to destroy us we are busy with fix the shared problem.

I think few customer like to destroy or company but I can tell to this customers that try that you can try but not working.
We try still to fix shared for shared customers and we still answer in maximal 24 - 48 hours tickets. And we do not steal money like customer skorpioneMM say. And I think to say that we steal is not allow on Wjun read rules.

All people that have order the less 7 days shared we going to refund.
For other shared users they get days free or days they have not use back when they will leave us.

So everyone stop to try to destroy us we are busy with fix the shared problem.

5 days waiting dedicated like other costumer, your supporter guys only told lies saying since 3 days that the delivery are in the day, no official answer to the tickets, burde responses from here and more... what do you want that we think about it?

We are waiting your response:

http://www.wjunction.com/9-dedicated/132571-worldwidexs-com-au-servers-start-$34-month-fr.html

I m one of the victims. I make money full-time from sharing file on my website.
Sad that I lost 2-day website traffic which may generate $50 for me.
But everyone just calm down please.
To worldwidexs : please give us a full report on what's going on after u guys fix the problem.
because almost 2 days downtime is a kind of serious issue.
I think we have the right to know what happen and decide whether to renew it or not!
thanks

If you make $50 in 2 days, then you shouldn't use shared hosting. Your own fault.

One thing is having problems like other hosts having sometimes but other thing is steal their clients like me and other guys in the dedicated thread X-(

I've checked your posts, and about 70% is negative including replies in other threads. U mad?

I've checked your posts, and about 70% is negative including replies in other threads. U mad?

What??

I ordered a DEDICATED like other guy with them 5 DAYS AGO and we not having nothing, NO DEDICATED, NO MONEY; their says every day since 3 days ago that my dedicated are get delivered in these day but every day the same story and we not get nothing, their not reply any tickets, no official answers... WHAT DO YOU WANT THAT I SAY ABOUT THIS? WE DON'T HAVE RIGHTS TO COMPLAIN WHAT HAPPENING WITH OUR MONEY?

Come on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back