WebCare360.com - cPanel/CloudLinux Offshore Shared Hosting From $3.99 (Romania)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Work fine now !!
Thanks

site down ........... plz chek ticket

Last edited:
The promotion code entered has expired

Why?

do you have discounts for new clients?

Sorry for being inactive on the forums. We are now offering new Promo's. Details are as under;

# Promo Code : WLCME-40 (This is One-Time Promo for the new clients)
# Promo Code : HAPY-15 (This is Recurring Promo for the new/existing clients)

The original post has also been updated to reflect the last changes in packages and promotions included. (No increase in prices - only resources increased)

Last edited:
do you offer who is protected option??

how to buy hosting package and domain register with one click in your service, i try it but only option for domain or hosting package separated very confusing

Last edited:
Hi, I got an error when purchasing your hosting by Paypal.

MaxMind Error
Unfortunately, we are unable to accept your order as there has been a lot of fraudulent activity from your country. If you want to arrange an alternative means of payment, please contact us.

i am very interested for this service but purchasing hosting and domain its not friendly very confusing, that keep me off from this service

Ok I am very angry with this service now! First 3 days - everything ok. Next 5 days daily downtime for hours! After submiting ticket everything ok for 2 days. Now both my sites are down for hour. I am going to another romania host I think.

After network-solutions locked my account for saying I used fake info on my WHOIS (not true) I am desperate to find a registrar to buy a similar domain name and one of my friends suggested you guys.

I bought six domain names, of which three activated within a few seconds. However its now been three hours and I haven't been able to get the other three I purchased to show up.

I've even cancelled the order, and placed a new order for one of the domains which didn't work.

I've also sent emails to every email address I can dig up for webcare360.com and even sent you a message with Skype. Haven't gotten a response on any.

The Help tab on your page is a 404 error.

Please advise if you guys are still in business, and if you support your product and services. I've never seen a wait time like this when purchasing a domain....

I'm looking for a new web space for our website, and we were interested in the Expanded plan. We have several thousands of visitors daily, the server has enough resources?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back