WebCare360.com - cPanel/CloudLinux Offshore Shared Hosting From $3.99 (Romania)

Status
Not open for further replies.
is softaclous full version bought a cPanel host to my surprise softaclous installed was free version which had about 6 installation scripts WP not included i was like WTF

Softaclous version is not free, its premium. There was some issue with the license and we have just sorted it out. So, please accept our apology over this.

Also, if you need any further assistance, prefer to email us.

can I ask you about a demo account. I want to test your services please.

Email us with your requirements.

----------------
THREAD UPDATE:
----------------
The Orignal Post has been updated for New Year promotions.. :dan:

Last edited:
http://blog.webcare360.com/about-recent-downtime-update/?utm_source=WebCare360+&utm_medium=twitter

We know the previous downtime was one of the worst that we had till now. But, that doesn’t mean that we don’t know what we are doing and what quality of service we are providing for the last three years.
Actually, there are always some limitations for us and for everyone. So, it happened to us. We have active DDoS protection against big attacks upto 600-700mbps. But the recent DDoS attack was much of high intensity that we could not mitigate it and even the one of expensive device Fortinet Fortigate 310B was not enough for that.
So, we had to find some alternative, that could help us to save the data and put server back online in the working condition. The server is stable for the last 24 hours, and we are sorry for all the inconvenience being cause for the disturbance in the service due to the recent attack.
We insist our clients to use Cloudflare on top of their IP to lessen such problem. We are here to help customers to have cloudflare setup for betterment of their portals. See full detail tutorial here: What Is CloudFlare & How To Enable CF
We always have been trying to give the quality service, and already been working hard to find a permanent solutions for such problems in future.

WebCare360 – We Host Your Dreams
E: support [@] webcare360.com
W: http://www.webcare360.com

What is happening with shared hosting?
What is happening with shared hosting?
How long does it take before the server will be back online?

Sorry for the delayed reply here, but we hope that you all got response to your tickets on time, we preferred to communicate directly from our billing area and also send importance notice emails.

Our new DDoS protection is active and fully functional from the last 24 hours. After the installation of the new protection there was some misconfiguration over the server because of which clients were still having some problems, but now everything is proper and functionally stable.

A few features of our new DDoS protection is as under;

• - DDoS Protection upto 10Gbps
  • - Layer 4 & 7 Protection
  • - PPS : ~10,000,000
  • - TCP SYN Flood Filteration
  • - HTTP(S) Flood Attacks Filteration
  • - TCP ACK Flood Filteration
  • - DNS Amplification Attacks Filteration
  • - TCP SYN-ACK Reflection Flood (DRDoS) Filteration
  • - ICMP Echo Request Flood Filteration
  • - TCP IP Attack Filteration
  • - UDP Flood Attack Filteration
Compensation for downtime: We know that recent down-times may cause you some monetary losses, so we will be offer effected clients a discount of 25% for next month’s invoice. This compensation is only valid for the clients on the current/effected server. To avail the compensation please open a support ticket before paying your invoice.

If you faces any issue/problem, have any suggestion or need any assistance, feel free to ask us.

I am getting

"Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
Additionally, a 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

already sent ticket 5 hours ago; no response. Very critical work I am doing now at risk of being delayed, with tremendous money cost.

i send a email to webcare (questions about the hosting package) and it´s now 15 hours ago but 0 response. not good because I have to move with my webspace and now i wait and wait and wait.... terrible and not really a good support

here my questions:

I wonder about the different values. ;)
Standard Hosting
Mainsite:
25 GB Storage
125 GB Data Transfer
when ordering:
15 GB Strorage
75 GB Bandwidth

what is correct now? ;)

and 3 questions more:
1. how many entry processes (max.) are set in Cpanel?
2. is it possible to get more than 5 eMail accounts,
cause my old site is using ~ 20 eMail accounts?
3. we have ~1500 visitors/day and real bandwith of ~50-60 GB/Month.
is this ok for you? i must ask, cause I had bad experiences with
offered and actually used bandwidth.

Just ordered a starter package and paid the invoice with Payza but the invoice still says it is unpaid.

Have submitted a support ticket.

EDIT: All sorted, thanks :)

Last edited:
First of all my, accept my humble apology for replying too late to this thread. But, I strong believe that all the related issues and the question would have been resolved/reply as they were received, but still reply to your concerns are as under (as any other user may find this info useful ;))

do you have servers running in php version 5.2?

We have PHP 5.3.23 on our shared hosting nodes.

Just ordered a starter package and paid the invoice with Payza but the invoice still says it is unpaid.

Have submitted a support ticket.

EDIT: All sorted, thanks :)

Payza payments need some time to get recorded in our billing system.

i send a email to webcare (questions about the hosting package) and it´s now 15 hours ago but 0 response. not good because I have to move with my webspace and now i wait and wait and wait.... terrible and not really a good support

here my questions:

I wonder about the different values. ;)
Standard Hosting
Mainsite:
25 GB Storage
125 GB Data Transfer
when ordering:
15 GB Strorage
75 GB Bandwidth

what is correct now? ;)

and 3 questions more:
1. how many entry processes (max.) are set in Cpanel?
2. is it possible to get more than 5 eMail accounts,
cause my old site is using ~ 20 eMail accounts?
3. we have ~1500 visitors/day and real bandwith of ~50-60 GB/Month.
is this ok for you? i must ask, cause I had bad experiences with
offered and actually used bandwidth.

Sir, I personally replied to your query so I don't have any idea why you didn't receive any email from our side, the answer to your questions are as under;

- Entry Process (EP) : 20
- Yes, you can. (But not for spam purposes)
- The bandwidth won't have any issue, and you will always experience for what you will be offered.

Replied !!

Hi I would like to order your sevice but I don´t see how to pay via webmoney check the ticket #574581 please

We currently accept Webmoney payments manually, as they are not integrated with the billing system yet.

I am getting

"Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
Additionally, a 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

already sent ticket 5 hours ago; no response. Very critical work I am doing now at risk of being delayed, with tremendous money cost.

Sir, we received you ticket and multiple emails on different addressed, so you email was replied instantly and the issue was discussed with you. Later on your issue was resolved on permanent basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back