WebCare360.com - cPanel/CloudLinux Offshore Shared Hosting From $3.99 (Romania)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been with WC360 for around 6 months +, they have good uptime, friendly support, issues are resolved soon, and they are just awesome... ThumbsUP for WebCare360 !!

Been with WC360 for around 6 months +, they have good uptime, friendly support, issues are resolved soon, and they are just awesome... ThumbsUP for WebCare360 !!

Thanks for your feedback. We are pleased to serve you and will try to keep up our service to the high quality of standards.

Bought one account, let's see how we going :)

Sir, surely you are going to have a good time with us.

Been with WC360 for around 2 months, they have good uptime, friendly support, issues are resolved quickly, and they are just awesome ... i am very happy with.
I recommend them!

how could I make payment with Payza

Got message -
This merchant is not able to accept payments through Payza at this time.
Thank you for your understanding.

I am waiting for your reply.

Last edited:
how could I make payment with Payza

Got message -
This merchant is not able to accept payments through Payza at this time.
Thank you for your understanding.

I am waiting for your reply.

Sorry about the error. You can make a direct payment to "webcare360[@]live.com" by mentioning your invoice number. After the payment you will receive the Payment Confirmation.

Any discount for recurring?

Sorry to say, No Recurring discount promo are available yet!

Just Paid - Here is the Reference Number 9EA21-C5BA8-78502

Please setup my shared hosting account. I am waiting for your reply.

One of the worst web hosters that I have been with. Huge amount of down time,well over 9 hours. No proper DOS protection.complete JOKE!

We know the previous downtime was one of the worst that we had till now. But, that doesn't mean that we don't know what we are doing and what quality of service we are providing for the last three years.
Actually, there are always some limitations for us and for everyone. So, it happened to us. We have active DDoS protection against big attacks upto 600-700mbps. But the recent DDoS attack was much of high intensity that we could not mitigate it and even the one of expensive device Fortinet Fortigate 310B was not enough for that.

So, we had to find some alternative, that could help us to save the data and put server back online in the working condition. The server is stable for the last 24 hours, and we are sorry for all the inconvenience being cause for the disturbance in the service due to the recent attack.

We insist our clients to use Cloudflare on top of their IP to lessen such problem. We are here to help customers to have cloudflare setup for betterment of their portals.

We always have been trying to give the quality service, and already been working hard to find a permanent solutions for such problems in future.

Good Day,

Arrogant company! Much downtime in recent weeks and they don't even bother to respond to tickets about their services! They are not alone in giving "guarantees" about 99% uptime when in reality its more like 80% per month! I left as they are complete crap!

Sir, we are really regretful over the recent downtimes. We have been under randomly DNS Spoofed DDoS attacks and it was hard for us to find a client who's website was under the attack.

But, the downtime was not as longer as you have mentioned, we had a couple of few hours downtime and that only happened in only this month. Note that we have multiple servers for the shared hosing clients, and all the clients on the other nodes are getting 99.99% uptime. The only one server was under-performance for this month and we have been trying to find out a long term permanent solutions to mitigate such issues in future.

And also sir, I have confirmed from our support staff there is no ticket to which a reply is not made. You can mention your ticket number to point and locate your ticket and username in our billing system.

-- Sara Khan / WebCare360

These guys are one of the best providers i have seen using there services for more then 1month now with no problem only support department is really awesome got my problem solved within 1 hour or some time less these guys also give there support service via phone and i love it <3 whenever i got any problem my just have to send 1 message and here we go :D

100% legit + great host and very friendly guys
i suggest all of you to use them

P.s : Using them for more then 1 month and only got 1 downtime till now and it doesn't matter to me :)

is softaclous full version bought a cPanel host to my surprise softaclous installed was free version which had about 6 installation scripts WP not included i was like WTF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back